"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

alithia

Oblivion
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you do with a Z where the site's not in english and chrome won't translate it? :\
I guesstimate based on the pictures. I've had no rejects doing so, usually there is a picture or two that give you a vague idea. >_<

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is what happens when you do work for requesters outside of mturk.

none of this could be possible without the wonderful requester adultnethits whom I've trusted for all the years i've been on mturk.
Wow...they actually think it's reasonable to require you to pay 50 dollars to get the money they owe you...

Reactions: thedorchannel

turktime4:20

Reaction score
What do you do with a Z where the site's not in english and chrome won't translate it? :\
I try make my best guess since you have do it to get to the next one but maybe I am wrong still only been doing em for about 1 week

Reactions: Starslip

egryan1

Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

none of this could be possible without the wonderful requester adultnethits whom I've trusted for all the years i've been on mturk.
I have had that issue with paxum before, and it got resolved something to do with some 3rd party member who processes the efts, I think it took about a week but I was able to get my money

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

I would think that there are enough people being burned by Paxum that a class action suit could be filed.

I contacted AdultNetHits about working for them outside of Mturk and when they told me pay was through Paxum I researched the company. I saw nothing but complaints about the company and any positive reviews looked really shady.

That totally blows. Sorry for going through that.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow...they actually think it's reasonable to require you to pay 50 dollars to get the money they owe you...

I knew I was taking a risk and it backfired. For the record, paxum is the payment service (one of the many that they had us sign up for that didn't work) similar to paypal, only instead of getting your money, you get screwed.

I gotta just charge it to the game at this point. god knows what Paxum is gonna do with all the info I sent to verify who I was.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Sounds like a shady banking service. Haven't even heard of paxum

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, uh, nobody puts music on their page to auto play anymore. Get with the times website.

Reactions: jenaling and Cmoney

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

what the actual fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.