01/10 - Three-Cheese Thursday

What are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
While we're at it, Heath Ledger was and always will be the best joker. His performance was spectacular.

Reactions: aveline and Peachy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
On the topic of Batman: I work with this great guy in his 60s who loves that kind of thing. He's wore batsuits to work before at Halloween and spent several thousand dollars turning his motorcycle into a batbike of some sort. Every year at Christmas for the last several years he has given the women he works with Hallmark Batman ornaments. I've got several sitting in their boxes in my closet because he so nice to give them to us, but I'm not really sure what to do with them. Just his thing, I guess.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
you shut your whore mouth, Bale all the way
I mean, I'mma let you finish, but there's a fair bit of argument that without the Tim Burton Batman movies (and Keaton's performance in them), there would never have been the Nolan Batman movies - because Adam cheesy West would still be what people thought of when they thought of Batman.

Both products of their times, Keaton and Bale, both excellent. I kinda feel like it's unfair to say one is better.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So, I was just going through my emails and I found this from 12:00 a.m. this morning.

HOW can they say that if my approval rating is over 99% and as far as I know I have 2 blocks?
Not that I'm agreeing with anything they've said, but requesters can still approve even if the work wasn't good. (Low auto approve or whatnot.) Also we don't get notifications of blocks, so there's no way to know how many you have.

edit: But that really sucks either way. I'm sure you're not bot spamming, I just for some reason felt like this was a point that needed to be made and it wasn't really.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Not that I'm agreeing with anything they've said, but requesters can still approve even if the work wasn't good. (Low auto approve or whatnot.) Also we don't get notifications of blocks, so there's no way to know how many you have.

edit: But that really sucks either way. I'm sure you're not bot spamming, I just for some reason felt like this was a point that needed to be made and it wasn't really.
Well, you do sorta know who blocks you when you used to be able to do their hits and then they're still up but you don't qualify.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, you do sorta know who blocks you when you used to be able to do their hits and then they're still up but you don't qualify.
That doesn't make you know every person that blocks you, which was my point. You can't know who all blocked you unless you keep every link you've ever done.

Reactions: HelloHello

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
you shut your whore mouth, Bale all the way
expanding on it... I think bale was an amazing Batman. his movies were good

just the 1989 batman movie with Keaton... him and Nicholson as the joker. plus Prince doing the soundtrack. nostalgia anytime i watch it

HelloHello

Reaction score
That doesn't make you know every person that blocks you, which was my point. You can't know who all blocked you unless you keep every link you've ever done.
Well in Hit Tracker we do have a record of every Requester we've worked for.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Survey for High Tech Executives about business decision-making. | Accept
Requester: Erik Larson [A1NN3FTZJJ1MFE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$30.04] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.94] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=23] [ToS=4]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This 7 minute survey asks you about decisions and decision-making at work. You must currently work as an executive a technology company to complete this HIT.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.