01/10 - Three-Cheese Thursday

What are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
That is disappointing. Getting a lot of undeserved blocks rather than an exclusion, would make it seem as if you were spamming or doing shoddy work.
Did you get any blocks?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. I wasn't able to do much today so was hoping to catch a few more hits tonight and so far nothing is really dropping.
Alexandria, MLData Labeler, Hannah Rashkin, and Computer Vision Turk have been dropping a lot of different batches for a couple of days. I missed most of them, but they have dropped *some* in the evenings.

Mostly just stare incomprehendingly at finder/scraper until something shows up, that's what I'm doing, 50 or 75 cents at a time.

Prolific dropped stuff like crazy this afternoon and evening but it's been really slow and unreliable for me, may you have better luck.

Reactions: Michele and tricker

nmelssx

Reaction score
PE $60.60. Still sad about not doing that henry batch. :(

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I had low expectations for mturk today, but it has been surprisingly solid. :ghost:
I would have been saying the same right now if Amazon didn't decide I couldn't work anymore for a few days :shifty: I was like $3 away from hitting my goal for the first time since last year.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
What the hell is with Noah's state qualifications? He doesn't let people in half of US's state do his HITs.
IDK man. plus he has multiple personalities with the noah, noah turk, computer vision turk, etc

Reactions: Merovign

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
I would have been saying the same right now if Amazon didn't decide I couldn't work anymore for a few days :shifty: I was like $3 away from hitting my goal for the first time since last year.
why did they do that?

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah. You're handling that a hell of a lot more calmly than I would, lol.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I thought you did that giant henry batch.
That was still day time here, CST.

Was hoping for a cherry on top night batch too.
I'm greedy like that.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
why did they do that?
They suspended me today, which makes the 3rd or 4th time. Maybe the 5th. Said my identity was wrong or something like that. They did the same thing to me a few years ago. I think this is revenge for helping people with their suspensions or something. I'm sure I'll be back at it tomorrow morning, but I've always hated the uncertainty that comes from emailing the terrible support team.

nmelssx

Reaction score
I mean, it's disappointing, but you're always going to miss some batch, it's just the way of mturk. Live, learn, and let it roll.
The worst thing about it, is that I was one of the first people to catch that batch, but when I was using Mturk Suite to hover over the title, it said that they're a new requester and I didn't want to risk it with only 7k approved HITs under my belt. I even clicked on TV just to see, and there were no reviews there. But there were reviews on TO dating back years, but since I didn't click on TO, I didn't know until the batch ran dry.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
They suspended me today, which makes the 3rd or 4th time. Maybe the 5th. Said my identity was wrong or something like that. They did the same thing to me a few years ago. I think this is revenge for helping people with their suspensions or something. I'm sure I'll be back at it tomorrow morning, but I've always hated the uncertainty that comes from emailing the terrible support team.
WTF I didn't know they even did temporary suspensions. Who do they think you are if not who you claim to be? Are you shapeshifting back and forth lol?

Reactions: Metallica

HelloHello

Reaction score
They know not what they speak of in my experience - reinforced by my email of 12 a.m. - I'm very interested in seeing their numbers to support what they said to me.

Reactions: Metallica
Status
Not open for further replies.