Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can attest to this about 5s. I'm nowhere near CJ or Vanyanka level of grinding them out, but I am so much faster now than I was when I first started.

However, after about 100 I want to yank my eyes out, unless it's a really easy batch. That's progress for me as I used to feel that way after 20, but now I don't have to look up as many and know the ones I just need to return as I'll NEVER figure out what it is (mostly ones with no pictures and really weird descriptions).
Vanyanka @Vanyanka is the new master of them.
I think she's done about 8k-10k more than me in the last 45 days.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A Survey about Individual Preferences | Accept
Requester: Didem Kurt [A2JCQKSRBXRRZT] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.65] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.52] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 4.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 58] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 89
Description: This survey is a part of an academic research examining the differences in individuals' decision making. The survey should take about 10 minutes or less to complete. You can take this survey only once.
Requirements: Took a similar survey before DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
~9 mins.

Title: Security Robot Study 1(~ 20 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: Darci Gallimore [AAST4GGB9B0K] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this study, you will watch a short video about a security robot that guards an entry control point. The robot's job is to prevent unauthorized personnel from gaining access to the secure area and to allow authorized personnel to gain access to the secure area. To pass through the gate, each person must have a valid badge. The robot ensures that personnel swipe their badge at the gate entrance and that they have a valid badge. The robot allows authorized personnel to enter. The robot is armed with a non-lethal weapon that may be used after a warning is issued to unauthorized personnel. The non-lethal weapon used in the present scenario is a variant of a laser dazzler device. Laser dazzlers are used in current military operations to deter unauthorized personnel from entering secure zones such as security gates. Following the video, you will be asked to answer a few questions about the robot in the video.
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US; Exc: [67302-66713] DoesNotExist
almost instant approval

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of various social groups (research study; ~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Northwestern Social Cognition [A1VS8NIUZGMWAF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.60] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.85
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 16
Description: Research study about stereotypical perceptions of various social groups in society
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.