"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I appreciate it, and I bookmarked the page. I forget we have nice things like the internet sometimes, despite being on it every damn day. You have all saved my PE <3

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I've caught 20 websites and 20 used cars. I really hope this picks up. Not to mention I upgraded my Internet to 250 d/l yesterday. I see that made no difference for Z's.
yeah, i went from 5gb from phone to 100gb, told myself it will pay for itself edit: meant in a few days
...no. and now i can't get rid of it b/c netflix and stuff. so. i should shut up and work.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
sure, want some homemade leftover pulled pork for lunch too?
OMG, YES PLEASE! You can definitely come live with me, too. If lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth takes the fireplace, there'll still be plenty of room in the living room. We could build a giant blanket fort to keep ya warm. (Though that won't be a problem next week, as it's due to be in the mid-upper 60s because OK weather is insane like that.)

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
We really need a giant blinking vertical sidebar in the unused side margins - "ZOLTAR FAQ HERE". Only appears for two hours every morning and rolls down with you as you scroll down the page.

Somebody feed kryss @kryssyy a six pack of Red Bull and a pepperoni / sausage pie and I'm sure she could knock that out overnight for us. :p

Twisted65

Reaction score
Mango pancakes?

Mmmm - those sound good. Do you just incorporate some diced mango into the batter?
pretty much just like you would apples or anything really. You could also mash them up to a sauce like texture and just add them that way for better consistancy.

Reactions: KittyTacos

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We really need a giant blinking vertical sidebar in the unused side margins - "ZOLTAR FAQ HERE". Only appears for two hours every morning and rolls down with you as you scroll down the page.

Somebody feed kryss @kryssyy a six pack of Red Bull and a pepperoni / sausage pie and I'm sure she could knock that out overnight for us. :p
Now that's a BANNER idea!! :wink:

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score

I only have to keep asking because I keep switching computers lol. It's my own fault! I just have gingerale and crackers for breakfast because more is time consuming haha

Reactions: BrewMeister

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I've caught 20 websites and 20 used cars. I really hope this picks up. Not to mention I upgraded my Internet to 250 d/l yesterday. I see that made no difference for Z's.
internet speed will only help you so much. After a certain point you're not going to gain anything. What was your speed before? I'm running 60 down and get a good amount

Status
Not open for further replies.