01/07 - Smooth Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet. The $800 Dell laptop I bought 6 months ago is already having hardware issues. Now I get to be out of turk for 2 weeks. :cliff:
unless the extra mobility really adds to your earnings its probably better to just get a desktop. more performance for the money and if something goes wrong its easier to replace the part than have to send the whole computer back to the manufacturer.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Hokay, Google Maps said it's actually 7.3mi, but it's still a short run up the turnpike to get there, so c'mon over! You'd have to live in the living room, but hey-it has a fireplace and huge window that provides epic sunbeaming opportunities from 1-6, if you're into that.
I will live IN the fireplace if it means I can make a full time job of stalking Mr. Triple Double. God bless you Minky :love:

Reactions: minkyboodle

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
They have a table of 3 now, but I can't remember who the third is ...
I thought I was one yesterday. I kept seeing pc trying to get one, but it wouldn't. But I just didn't try long enough. Have plenty now. but i really want to go to sleep. 5 yr old was sick, slept for days, now her sleep is all screwed up. She just fell asleep. Six year old will be up soon.
ok my boring story is done now.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet. The $800 Dell laptop I bought 6 months ago is already having hardware issues. Now I get to be out of turk for 2 weeks. :cliff:
I'm sorry to hear that! I just bought a $1,000 Dell laptop but I kept my craptop as a backup.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
unless the extra mobility really adds to your earnings its probably better to just get a desktop. more performance for the money and if something goes wrong its easier to replace the part than have to send the whole computer back to the manufacturer.
Ugh believe me I'm working on it. Just don't have room for one in my current apartment. :\

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I will live IN the fireplace if it means I can make a full time job of stalking Mr. Triple Double. God bless you Minky :love:
But that's where the starlings live! They have the top floor though, so I'm sure there's still plenty of room. I don't want to evict them, because three of them sit on the railing of my porch every morning and it sort of brightens the day to have this song stuck in my head first thing..

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Keep having this happen, but if someone could give me the Zolt pandas I would be forever grateful. I'm so sorry to be that guy right now....for the eigth time XD

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Keep having this happen, but if someone could give me the Zolt pandas I would be forever grateful. I'm so sorry to be that guy right now....for the eigth time XD
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3IE1FJZRADEFSK5DQQPLQ6F80MAK96 Project Endor Zoltar Plumbing Service

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3BVKBPKP93I2R8PUITI99LBFA23IA8 Project Endor Zoltar Used Car Dealer Website Evaluation

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=3PBTVBPQ9UI5R0A3PW7WXNE8W4CLGC Project Endor Zoltar Website Evaluation

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=36DWM50OGJQWNGWUY157IKGIRLYKEQProject Endor Zoltar Car Dealer Website Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.