01/07 - Mustard Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't have gotten up at 4:30 if my kid hadn't lied and yelled that he had to poop (we're potty training. he just wanted to get out of bed.)
He's still learning the signals, he could have been gassy and felt that, and was confused. Kids don't really lie-lie until they're older. Confusion isn't lying. :)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He's still learning the signals, he could have been gassy and felt that, and was confused. Kids don't really lie-lie until they're older. Confusion isn't lying. :)
oh no, he definitely lies. lol. He's already making up 'tall tales' (telling his grandma he fell off a dinosaur and into the dirt and that's how he got his booboo) and outright lying about doing stuff, then he'll giggle and say 'sorry mommy, I lied/fibbed'

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating.

I did all the hits. they are all done.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
My rent finally posted to my bank, 10 days after I put the payment through.

I get holiday delays, but seriously? For a system that's 100% online and often posts same- or next-day, that's just sad. If only there was a rule that let me keep the $ if the company doesn't take it within x amount of days, lol.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Product LLC needs to learn to put hits out in batches. So annoying. I could do a thousand of these in a heartbeat if they weren't put out one HIT at a time and all seperate.
They were all in batches a few days ago. I think the one HIT batches are just leftovers. I did a few hundred when they first came through but, all I catch now is "problem photos" from the first day or 2. ymmv

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
They were all in batches a few days ago. I think the one HIT batches are just leftovers. I did a few hundred when they first came through but, all I catch now is "problem photos" from the first day or 2. ymmv
I would think that, but they keep coming... And I've only hit like one broken one.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Judge whether one person copied the other (UCSD psychology study) | Accept
Requester: Ethan@UCSD [A28L620IX1PNU1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will see pictures of tools that other people made to solve a simple puzzle. You’ll judge whether you think one person copied the other’s design, or not. You’ll also answer a few other questions about what you saw. This HIT takes 5-10 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would think that, but they keep coming... And I've only hit like one broken one.
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean broken. I meant, for instance, the "classify image" is just the guy with the pinata. The "is furniture for sale" are only the ones that had a promo pop up over the product page, etc. They're the ones that were a bit unsure from the first batches, as far as what I'm seeing. When they came out as batches, the images were varied and all categories were represented. Now, all I see is what seems to be the dregs and one type of image for each previous batch. But, that's compared to when they came as a batch. :shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.