01/05 - Theatrical Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel kinda bad now cuz the "sub-zero temps" I was complaining about was actually the mid-50's... You are a brave lady! My husband is a soldier and we had a choice between alaska or hawaii for our next duty station and as soon as the words "Alaska might be fun" I almost smothered him. So! Hawaii it is less than 5 months to go yay!
Pace yourself, you have plenty of time to explore and you'll come to find out how small the island is real quick. Family has house in Hawaii it sits vacant 90% of the time because nobody wants to live there, to claustrophobic for my taste! Though Alaska is exactly the same not much to do and surrounded by a vast nothing, at least you'll be warm there.

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Pace yourself, you have plenty of time to explore and you'll come to find out how small the island is real quick. Family has house in Hawaii it sits vacant 90% of the time because nobody wants to live there, to claustrophobic for my taste! Though Alaska is exactly the same not much to do and surrounded by a vast nothing, at least you'll be warm there.
Yeah and there are no bears either! I really want to move to Colorado, but i literally am terrified of bears so it's a no-go for colorado as well. I jus want to live in a place where the local wildlife patiently stands still for me long enough to get awesome instagram worthy shots and doesn't want to eat me.

Reactions: Liz

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score

Haha i found this at like 3 am this morning and I thought of you.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah and there are no bears either! I really want to move to Colorado, but i literally am terrified of bears so it's a no-go for colorado as well. I jus want to live in a place where the local wildlife patiently stands still for me long enough to get awesome instagram worthy shots and doesn't want to eat me.
bears don't always want to eat you
they're more interested in easier food
like trash, or pic-a-nic baskets

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
bears don't always want to eat you
they're more interested in easier food
like trash, or pic-a-nic baskets
Yeah i just hate how they can pop out of nowhere and then BAM its already started eating you alive before you knew what hit you. You thought it was gonna be a leisurely stroll to the mailbox? HA! Nope, there is a bear there and it is going to eat you. Like that poor old lady that got mauled in the driveway and her husband couldnt do anything to help her really but call 911

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone use this script Project Endor (Zoltar) Temporary Fix by feihtality

Do you know if there was an update for the Plumbing Zoltars?

If not, I did a quick fix and can share it, if anyone wants.

Reactions: ctraltDel
Status
Not open for further replies.