01/05 - Theatrical Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
I'm in NC, and for Christmas my wife and I took the dog to the lake. Strange times.
Yes, strange times indeed. The up and own of the temp is killing me though, in the 80's 5-6 days a week and one or two days with sub-zero temps(slight exaggeration but whatever, its freakin cold). Like make your mind up already winter, are you in or are you out geez pick a season and stick with it coastal georgia.

Reactions: RancidYetti

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like car dealers are done? Only managed like 7 total.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Lucky!! I miss snow so much, I have still been wearing my shorts here in georgia cuz its been like 80 degrees everyday, which is crazy!! And some people say there is no such thing as global warming...
I'll trade you! It's -5 here (windchill -24) and we get plenty of snow too. Global warming? More like global colding! Lol

Reactions: optipfrog

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Weather Watches and Warnings: Mountain snow expected through Thursday with accumulations ranging from 1 to 2 feet of snow in the Northern and Southwest mountain areas.

Reactions: RancidYetti

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
I'll trade you! It's -5 here (windchill -24) and we get plenty of snow too. Global warming? More like global colding! Lol
whoa whoa whoa, no, you can keep that over there with you and im gonna stick over here and wear my shorts and im never going to complain again!!! That is insanity doesnt your eyeballs freeze shut the second you go outside?

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa, no, you can keep that over there with you and im gonna stick over here and wear my shorts and im never going to complain again!!! That is insanity doesnt your eyeballs freeze shut the second you go outside?
You realize you're talking to a turker right ?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Transcription from audio | PANDA
Requester: Transcribe This [A5QQWO2U81GM6] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.17] [Fair: 3.10] [Comm: 1.52] [Fast: 3.70] [Reviews: 144] [ToS: 1]
Description:
Listen to a 1 minute and 32 seconds audio clip and transcribe what is said. You must have flash installed to review the audio.
Time: 46 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.92
Qualifications: None;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.1.13

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The DATA Project_Baseline(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Melissa Auerbach [AFTG4VZ5QGB6F] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The Daily Assessment of Thoughts and Actions (DATA) Project
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 11
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [30337-29748] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
whoa
the follow ups are available.
$0.50 for two minutes, apparently every day for two weeks (I believe that's what I read)

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=AFTG4VZ5QGB6F

check emails, as there is a specific thing that needs to be entered from the email

Reactions: scrmcasey

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, it wakes me when I step outside (I wear a flimsy peacoat and a hat). I just make sure my kiddos are bundled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.