Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Interacting with a Stranger(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UCLA CDS [A3RNEJ2KFIBKVS] (Req TV): $10.00/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Your participation in this study will take ~5-10 minutes and help us learn more about how people interact with strangers.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [188630-188041] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
one day I'll catch this lol

alk69

Reaction score
I've got one of those odd Remeshes from Friday, unpaid. Should I be worried?,.... terrified?,..... annoyed? You don't suppose they're actually counting the required 100 characters per comment, do you? That would seem kinda clumsy, even for Remesh.

Reactions: WillowWolf

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I set up my amazon payments thingy. So, I'll have to wait 7 days for that 6 cents that's currently in there.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got one of those odd Remeshes from Friday, unpaid. Should I be worried?,.... terrified?,..... annoyed? You don't suppose they're actually counting the required 100 characters per comment, do you? That would seem kinda clumsy, even for Remesh.
All 3 of mine are unpaid. I am thinking new requester ID so settings to pay out may be different then before. They could be tightening the guidelines, but I would guess more for those that just answer being contrary or not paying attention. They have always been good in the past.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I
I set up my amazon payments thingy. So, I'll have to wait 7 days for that 6 cents that's currently in there.
I had mine at 3 days but then changed it to 14 ....I like the ability to keep changing it

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Identify ingredients/utensils in cooking recipes | PANDA
Requester: Carnegie Mellon University 006 [A2KFV67T03GGRW] (Req TV): $11.13/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You are asked to select ingredients/utensils in a cooking instruction. This task has multiple-choice questions.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 104
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location In GBUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The Keyboard Challenge Game | Accept
Requester: Chen R [ARYJR46DIFMTO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.22] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: Play an interactive game and answer feedback questions at the end. Estimated completion time: up to 10 minutes. You can participate in this HIT only once. Submissions will be reviewd by us within a day. Please make sure to answer the feedback questions coherently and seriously.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
All 3 of mine are unpaid. I am thinking new requester ID so settings to pay out may be different then before. They could be tightening the guidelines, but I would guess more for those that just answer being contrary or not paying attention. They have always been good in the past.

All three of mine are pending, as well. I'm sure they'll approve eventually. I honestly would like to see them tighten their guidelines and weed out some of the people that leave shitty answers or copy/paste the same answer for every question. It's definitely gotten better recently, but there are still some trolls participating.

XWarrior

Reaction score
All three of mine are pending, as well. I'm sure they'll approve eventually. I honestly would like to see them tighten their guidelines and weed out some of the people that leave shitty answers or copy/paste the same answer for every question. It's definitely gotten better recently, but there are still some trolls participating.
The delay most likely means exactly what you point out, a troll clearing and fine tuning of standards, it seemed odd that some of the "garbage" repeated input seemed to be acceptable.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
aveline @aveline there's a stray thread from a new requester in the daily threads that needs to be moved. Review exports are going to that thread instead of here. I tagged you in it.

Edit: Or scrmcasey @scrmcasey or TSolo315 @TSolo315 not sure if it's something one of you can fix?

Second edit: Or jan @jan (sorry my brain hasn't quite caught up with the rest of me today).

Last edited:
Reactions: ducky and Peachy

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Learn Lithuanian and test your memory! Multi-session experiment | PANDA
Requester: NYU Computational Cognition Lab [A2O6BB9HXEUXX1] (Req TV): $10.70/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.52] [Fair: 4.54] [Comm: 3.85] [Fast: 3.90]
Description:
Learn Lithuanian and test your memory! Multi-session experiment, day 1 takes 30-50 minutes and day 2 takes 20 minutes with a payment of $17 for the whole study.
Time: 8 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

I've done this one and it's FANTASTIC !!

Reactions: XWarrior

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't export reviews for now, guys. They won't end up here in the daily thread.

Reactions: Finn Mertens

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline there's a stray thread from a new requester in the daily threads that needs to be moved. Review exports are going to that thread instead of here. I tagged you in it.

Edit: Or scrmcasey @scrmcasey or TSolo315 @TSolo315 not sure if it's something one of you can fix?

Second edit: Or jan @jan (sorry my brain hasn't quite caught up with the rest of me today).
get on it mods

@mods

• Haha

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Been 17 mins

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Don’t mean to be bossy

• Haha

Random Jobber

Reaction score
Title: Survey - Supreme Court & President policy positions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised) | Accept
Requester: Jeff Yates [A2QLDO17SSZLAK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=9] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In conducting this study, we seek to learn more about how people feel regarding Supreme Court & President policy statements or positions and how people consider competing forms of presenting justifications for policies.

"If you participated in a similar survey in November 2019 entitled “Views on Government Actor Policy Positions” then please do not participate in this survey. "

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey - Supreme Court & President policy positions (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised) | Accept
Requester: Jeff Yates [A2QLDO17SSZLAK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=9] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In conducting this study, we seek to learn more about how people feel regarding Supreme Court & President policy statements or positions and how people consider competing forms of presenting justifications for policies.
"If you participated in a similar survey in November 2019 entitled “Views on Government Actor Policy Positions” then please do not participate in this survey. "
how could I forget that Views on Government Actor Policy Positions survey in November? probably top 5 survey of all time. the questions, the topics, the precise consent page... it had everything you want in a survey

Status
Not open for further replies.