• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Weird day. Having a hard time making myself work after the holidays. Anyone else have a handful of surveys that didn't provide a code today? It's always some survey I shouldn't have done too. Where I've been sitting here listening to hitnotifier ding for an hour and caught nothing. Suddenly it's like I have beer googles on and that 2 hour .25 survey is looking SWEET!!!!! So I power through 227 sextillion bubbles to where I'm not even sure I am human anymore. I'm questioning if suicide is a viable response. It's somewhere around EXTREMELY LIKELY. Why do you care so much??? Just gimme my .25!! ANYTHING TO MAKE IT STOP!!!!! Well stop it finally does and there I am with the realization that I'm either going to have to return this or eat a rejection. Now I'm wondering. Is this part of the test? So I live dangerously and press submit. I've given my sanity away .03 at a time for a month now. What's this going to hurt? Can't wait to fire it up and start again tomorrow.
I'm in the camp that thinks that 75% of the psych surveys are actually run by a sentient AI that lives within amazon's system. it slowly figures out a way to press all of you buttons while getting you to divulge all of your private information and full psychological profile for subsequently smaller and smaller amounts of money.

Reactions: WarmPotato and Beak

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how long until Bezo blesses me with Masters as well. 10 months and 26k HITs in, I feel like I have a long time to go.

Reactions: <Gucci>

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I somehow found myself in that club, the one where masters people say masters doesn't matter.

You can have 12 homosexual encounters a year and still be straight.
Wait... does that mean I'm not straight, or gay b/c I have zero any encounters a year??? :o

GTR

Reaction score
so when did they give out masters today? and congrats to those that got it
now you can fight us older masters for HITs :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.