Status
Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think this is just a sign for me to just blow off the day and finally put together the NordicTrack torture rack Santa delivered so I can start living the #turkfit lifestyle and then qualify to have TQueen @TQueen DVR Bones for me everyday......
You know you could spend part of the day checking the inventory. Just a suggestion...

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
PROLIFIC STUDY
Title:
Simulated organization exercise
Hosted by : Mia Varia
Reward : £ 2.50
Avg. Reward Per Hour : £10/hr
Available Places : 67/150
Maximum Allowed Time : 75mins
Avg. Completion Time : 15mins

Reactions: K'Lee

pookie

Contributor
Reaction score
My 9 month old sleeps in on the day I get 1 zoltar...:banghead:
My 2 year old is still sleeping too. She almost always wakes up during a huge batch of them! Which means they'll be wide awake when a decent batch drops.

Reactions: jan and dobermom

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
My 2 year old is still sleeping too. She almost always wakes up during a huge batch of them! Which means they'll be wide awake when a decent batch drops.
I wonder if the reverse is true and a batch will drop if you wake them... Go try it out :p

Reactions: pookie

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
You know you could spend part of the day checking the inventory. Just a suggestion...
Yeah, I'll be keeping an eye out. I figure all the candy C to the J @C to the J loaded up on the Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie is just about gone. Going to be more vigilant watching the cameras and Giant Mousetrap set above the bunker. We don't need any "special" rats wearing funny hats getting in with Valentine's Day coming up......

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll be keeping an eye out. I figure all the candy C to the J @C to the J loaded up on the Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie is just about gone. Going to be more vigilant watching the cameras and Giant Mousetrap set above the bunker. We don't need any "special" rats wearing funny hats getting in with Valentine's Day coming up......
OK good good. Look out for anything close to or past expiration and give those out to whatever kids you find. We'll be long gone before the effects happen.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
OK good good. Look out for anything close to or past expiration and give those out to whatever kids you find. We'll be long gone before the effects happen.
Yup, I'm on it. Glad you allowed me the extra expense for the Nitrous Kit on the Van. :thumbup:

Reactions: Kerek and catnapped

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Help test 4 websites, ~20 minute survey (MOBILE ONLY, FEMALE ONLY) | PANDA
Requester: Markitekt OU Telliskivi 60, Tallinn Estonia [ACILDRSADCWNT] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.38] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 4.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Perform the same task on 4 beauty related websites: search an item, add to cart, checkout with fake data (until error), copy/paste url or error, and provide feedback. (MOBILE ONLY)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.