01/03 - Totally Sparkly Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
the room included sweetens the deal. you'd have to factor in what a room like that would cost to rent in the same neighborhood back then + the $150 a week and adjust for inflation to see if the 1000 / wk is a reasonable wage. Sounds like both parents have high paying careers that they don't want to give up because of their kids
I was paid pretty low, especially with no vehicle, compared to others I knew out there. but now i do it for free :)

Reactions: jan and Drwho10

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
everyone elses panda crazy have a red outline around most of the buttons now?
That just means you must have clicked on the job while it's in search mode. If you don't want to have it to only use the last panda then click on the job again and it will go back to searching for any panda's.

Reactions: Twisted65

Twisted65

Reaction score
man hit finder is a wasteland....never seen it like this before. Wonder if something is amiss?

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning.

My boyfriend was in the hospital with a stomach issue and we were waiting in the ER WAY longer than we should have. Almost 3 hours to get IV fluids for dehydration while other people were going in to confirm pregnancy tests etc.

And then I get no Zs! Welp, so it goes, right? :coffeepc::violin2:
He's better now, so I get to spend the morning hoping Zs come late or we get some good HITs going lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.