The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
yessss! i got it on think geek a couple years ago!
I want it :o

I have an exploding Tardis blanket (the painting one) but it's smaller than I thought it would be so I almost never use it ;-;

Reactions: <Gucci> and Cara

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I want it :eek:

I have an exploding Tardis blanket (the painting one) but it's smaller than I thought it would be so I almost never use it ;-;
i bought that one for my son! but yeah, it is pretty small. he still sleeps with it, but he really needs like 4 of them sewn together!

some of the new bedding is pretty neat. but the quality is kind of eh. its soft! but it just doesnt feel.. i dunno. thick and warm.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/home-office/home-decor/bedding-blankets/

the harry potter set looks really nice too

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
i bought that one for my son! but yeah, it is pretty small. he still sleeps with it, but he really needs like 4 of them sewn together!

some of the new bedding is pretty neat. but the quality is kind of eh. its soft! but it just doesnt feel.. i dunno. thick and warm.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/home-office/home-decor/bedding-blankets/

the harry potter set looks really nice too
That's actually a point in its favor for me. I need light blankets cause I get super hot at night. (Mainly because these weirdos turn on the heater a lot)

Reactions: <Gucci> and Cara

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
That's actually a point in its favor for me. I need light blankets cause I get super hot at night. (Mainly because these weirdos turn on the heater a lot)
i recommend it then! i use it year round. light enough in the summer even. its soft. only downside is that kitty claws put runs in it.
8020RULE : code for 20% off orders $80 and above if you're tempted =D

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jaded