coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Halloween off is a great treat minkyboodle @minkyboodle! Sis and I are making spooky treats and watching some spooky movies that night since no trick-or-treaters come to my loft. Hope yours is fun too! :love:

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Halloween off is a great treat minkyboodle @minkyboodle! Sis and I are making spooky treats and watching some spooky movies that night since no trick-or-treaters come to my loft. Hope yours is fun too! :love:
Heck yeah, that does sound like a good time! What kind of treats will you make? We don't get any trick-or-treaters here either, as they all go to the fancy neighborhood across the street for the good stuff. (Smart kids!) I figure I'll read creepypastas and watch ghoststuffs while stuffing my face full of candy, though I do need to remember to set out some snacks/gifts for any visiting spirits.

Reactions: Jaded and coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Heck yeah, that does sound like a good time! What kind of treats will you make? We don't get any trick-or-treaters here either, as they all go to the fancy neighborhood across the street for the good stuff. (Smart kids!) I figure I'll read creepypastas and watch ghoststuffs while stuffing my face full of candy, though I do need to remember to set out some snacks/gifts for any visiting spirits.
Besides ALL THE CANDY we are definitely making these spooky rice crispy treats again.

Going to make mini Pizzas and cut the cheese into ghosts and ghouls. Some type of foggy punch. Not sure what else.

Last edited:

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Besides ALL THE CANDY we are definitely making these spooky rice crispy treats again.

Going to make mini Pizzas and cut the cheese into ghosts and ghouls. Some type of foggy punch. Not sure what else.
Those look freaking awesome and the spooky pizzas sound adorable as well! I may make foggy punch, too. And by foggy punch, I mean something with a lot of rum in it to make my brain foggy and happy. :woot: