The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yay, I needed permission to not turk today. I'm cleaning/decluttering instead because spiders are apparently trying to take over my apartment and I need to clear space so I can spray for them. It started with the tarantula in the breezeway, and now I've had a brown recluse scurry across my bed. (Don't worry, he was punished swiftly for his sins with a shoe-smackin' and did not live to tell the tale.) There's been one in the shower and another in my roommate's room, and I am not about that spider life so I'm on a mission to evict them all.

Reactions: coffeeowl and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yay, I needed permission to not turk today. I'm cleaning/decluttering instead because spiders are apparently trying to take over my apartment and I need to clear space so I can spray for them. It started with the tarantula in the breezeway, and now I've had a brown recluse scurry across my bed. (Don't worry, he was punished swiftly for his sins with a shoe-smackin' and did not live to tell the tale.) There's been one in the shower and another in my roommate's room, and I am not about that spider life so I'm on a mission to evict them all.
O.O I wish you luck in getting them all! If bug spray doesn't work just abandon it all and come live with me. There are relatively few that actually make it inside.

Reactions: minkyboodle

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
O.O I wish you luck in getting them all! If bug spray doesn't work just abandon it all and come live with me. There are relatively few that actually make it inside.
I'm hoping it does, because I'm okay with spiders in general but they have violated the treaty we have by coming near my bed. Otherwise, I will head your way!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek

Whimsydale is my new favorite thing.

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
kryss @kryss Jaded @Jaded I just wanted to talk about malts because I haven't seen or had one in like 15 years (it's all "shakes" and that fancy ice cream store doesn't even sell those :shifty:). Who knew it would lead to that?

Reactions: Jaded and kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
kryss @kryss Jaded @Jaded I just wanted to talk about malts because I haven't seen or had one in like 15 years (it's all "shakes" and that fancy ice cream store doesn't even sell those :shifty:). Who knew it would lead to that?
There's a place here that's supposed to have good malts, but I haven't checked it out.

Reactions: Jaded and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded it's a shake with malt powder in it. It's great.

Edit: The stuff inside malted milk balls.

Reactions: Jaded and kryss

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Kerek @Kerek

that sounds good, let's all go find one or three

Reactions: Kerek

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
MerryLou @MerryLou
I had to take the hat and scarf off the turtle because tiny screaming toddler keeps trying to steal him and pull it off so I put it on the jellyfish and it looks super cute and I thought you should know.

Reactions: Kerek and MerryLou

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kerek and Jaded