The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
minkyboodle @minkyboodle I'm very excited for the new Foo Fighters album too. I saw them back in 2011 and keep waiting for them to come back to PA. Best concert ever.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
minkyboodle @minkyboodle I'm very excited for the new Foo Fighters album too. I saw them back in 2011 and keep waiting for them to come back to PA. Best concert ever.
Hell yeah! Given that screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam on "Run", it's going to have an excellent sound.

He really runs himself ragged giving a good show, doesn't he? I've loved Foo Fighters since early middle school, but seeing them live made me an even bigger fan because of that passion he has for what he does. I've watched an embarrassing number of documentaries about them since. The fact that he took something so tragic and made something wonderful with the pain makes him one of my heroes!

I'll stop rambling, because I could go on for nearly forever.. I didn't see any PA dates, but it's still early and there are some gaps in the dates where other shows might be added, maybe. :wink:

Reactions: scrmcasey

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Hiya Miss Jaded! <3 Sorry I'm seeing/replying to this so late. I didn't really sleep last night because my brain disallowed it, so I'm in a weird sort of sleepy dissociation thing that almost feels Twilight Zoney. The good news is that I made goal and then some.

I hope any of those words were actual words and made sense..lol

Reactions: Jaded