The lets give [this person] a notification for [this thread] thread

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Mother's Day to all my mom friends! You ladies are the backbone of society, and what you do is a thankless job.

T. Leela @T. Leela :purpleheart:
ElleWoods @ElleWoods :heart:
TQueen @TQueen :blueheart:
tricker @tricker :greenheart:
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh :yellowheart:

(And everyone else that's a mom, but I don't know it. Although you won't be reading this because you weren't tagged. But still...) Happy Mother's Day!!

Thank you :love:. We are going to watch Tangled now so I can feel like the best mother ever :wink:

Reactions: Vanyanka and Rerun

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Really? I carry boiled eggs as snacks and people think I'm fucking insane.
Yeah, I'm slightly obsessed with eggs because 1. I love them and 2. I'm a vegetarian so it's a good protein source. Boiled eggs are amazing to snack on. Just don't be like this ex I had that would boil a dozen, put them in a bowl, and eat them all at once. Like, I love eggs, but damn, that's a bit much.

Still need to try this delicious concoction-

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm slightly obsessed with eggs because 1. I love them and 2. I'm a vegetarian so it's a good protein source. Boiled eggs are amazing to snack on. Just don't be like this ex I had that would boil a dozen, put them in a bowl, and eat them all at once. Like, I love eggs, but damn, that's a bit much.

Still need to try this delicious concoction-

Okay, this is getting creepy. You're a vegetarian? I swear I've heard you talk about eating meat but I know you like to confuse and upset people so.

I promise not to eat a dozen boiled eggs at once. This may be the only promise in my life I will ever keep.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Okay, this is getting creepy. You're a vegetarian? I swear I've heard you talk about eating meat but I know you like to confuse and upset people so.

I promise not to eat a dozen boiled eggs at once. This may be the only promise in my life I will ever keep.
It's okay that you have the attention span of a butterfly. I've mentioned it a bunch, but yup I'm a vegetarian. I've never really liked the taste of meat and I've been a vegetarian more often than not. I think I went through like a 10 year period where I ate turkey and chicken, but that's about it. Most people think it's weird, but I'm cool with it.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's okay that you have the attention span of a butterfly. I've mentioned it a bunch, but yup I'm a vegetarian. I've never really liked the taste of meat and I've been a vegetarian more often than not. I think I went through like a 10 year period where I ate turkey and chicken, but that's about it. Most people think it's weird, but I'm cool with it.
I've been a veggie for many years and on and off my whole life.

Also, I can't read the whole forum so rude.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I've been a veggie for many years and on and off my whole life.

Also, I can't read the whole forum so rude.
You don't need to, you just need to follow me around. And I think we might be the same person living in different dimensions.