Survivor 3 Challenge Thread

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
This is your fault you know lol
All I'm saying 7am on the east coast is 4am here. I'da been fine with a 7 local start, but 4 is unholy.

(Neglecting to admit that I was up at 4am today anyway sneaking the first part of Josh's anniversary present into his car for him to find whenever he finally rolls out of bed this morning. Most mornings aren't like this though.)

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
All I'm saying 7am on the east coast is 4am here. I'da been fine with a 7 local start, but 4 is unholy.

(Neglecting to admit that I was up at 4am today anyway sneaking the first part of Josh's anniversary present into his car for him to find whenever he finally rolls out of bed this morning. Most mornings aren't like this though.)
I did that once. I filled my husband's truck with black balloons to celebrate his 40th last year. Not easy hiding those balloons until 4-5am.

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
I did that once. I filled my husband's truck with black balloons to celebrate his 40th last year. Not easy hiding those balloons until 4-5am.
Oh geez, yeah, I didn't do anything with balloons, thank goodness. Just an overlarge gift bag, a shadow box, and a couple pounds of Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish to make sure the bag stayed balanced. One of his students has the other part. She's devising some way to deliver it during the day, and she's nearly as evil as me, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Li0ness