Never Ending Chat

Favorite animals:

• Total voters

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to be at the hospital at 650 in the morning for my infusion. stuck with needles in a dark sanitarium like room in a teaching hospital. pondering the hits I may be missing. Anybody wanna come?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have to be at the hospital at 650 in the morning for my infusion. stuck with needles in a dark sanitarium like room in a teaching hospital. pondering the hits I may be missing. Anybody wanna come?
Hmm. How bad is the coffee?

But seriously good luck. Doesn't sound like a fun time at all.

Reactions: TobyF and Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll be there with you in spirit, feeding you grapes and crashing Mturk so no one else can do any hits either.

Reactions: coffeeowl and TobyF

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be there with you in spirit, feeding you grapes and crashing Mturk so no one else can do any hits either.
Hmm. How bad is the coffee?

But seriously good luck. Doesn't sound like a fun time at all.
Right next to the cafe. So sorta has coffee! : ) and yay hooo grapes!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Just likes the girls young. Not like underage but as close to it as he can get. He sleeps with fans too.

He did always give off that vibe to me. Isn't the guy who played Xander like crazy as shit now and always causing scenes at Comicon or something?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

He did always give off that vibe to me. Isn't the guy who played Xander like crazy as shit now and always causing scenes at Comicon or something?
No, was talking about the actor that plays Spike. Nicholas Brendan played Xander, but yes, he is crazy. It's the drugs and booze.

Reactions: TobyF

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
So on top of already dealing with two herniated discs and a neurologist who has yet to return my calls, apparently I don't have water in my ear, I burst my eardrum and have a giant fucking hole in it. It hurts so bad, and there's basically nothing to do but deal with it or have a tympanoplasty. I'm still not entirely sure how I did this, but I'm guessing it was either just like a freak thing or my old tympanoplasty gave out after 20 years? Who the hell knows. All I know is 30 can suck a big one so far.

Reactions: coffeeowl and TobyF

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So on top of already dealing with two herniated discs and a neurologist who has yet to return my calls, apparently I don't have water in my ear, I burst my eardrum and have a giant fucking hole in it. It hurts so bad, and there's basically nothing to do but deal with it or have a tympanoplasty. I'm still not entirely sure how I did this, but I'm guessing it was either just like a freak thing or my old tympanoplasty gave out after 20 years? Who the hell knows. All I know is 30 can suck a big one so far.
Welcome to the pain sick club. You're one of us now.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Christ, I am so sorry.

Reactions: basketcasey

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Welcome to the pain sick club. You're one of us now.
Oh, I've been in that club forever. Also, that neuro that won't call me back prescribed me that Tramadol/muscle relaxer combo. Apparently you're not supposed to take Tramadol with Cymbalta and nobody fucking told me that so I got really sick the first night. I love our healthcare system.

How are your pills working for you toby?

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Christ, I am so sorry.
Yeah, it sucks. I had crazy ear problems when I was little and had 2 different ear surgeries, so I'm used to it, I just forgot how bad it sucks. And I can barely fucking hear anything out of it - it's driving me crazy!

Reactions: Vanyanka

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Yikes. You are having a bad week. :hug:

Want me to send you a picture of Toby's butt? It might help.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I've been in that club forever. Also, that neuro that won't call me back prescribed me that Tramadol/muscle relaxer combo. Apparently you're not supposed to take Tramadol with Cymbalta and nobody fucking told me that so I got really sick the first night. I love our healthcare system.

How are your pills working for you toby?
Oh I didn't know. :( my pills suck and I'm bedridden today. Past three weeks have been flare up mode. Hope yours get better and maybe a butt pic will help.