Mturk Worker Userscripts

Knight

Reaction score
Will the new Hit Finder get an update that makes the links permanently change color after they've been clicked/visited? Or does it do that already and I have something blocking it?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Will the new Hit Finder get an update that makes the links permanently change color after they've been clicked/visited? Or does it do that already and I have something blocking it?
It will get an update, looking like not today's as I got busy this morning. It takes awhile because I have to get the right looking visited link color for each of the 20 themes.

DankoRamone

Reaction score
Is Turkmaster working for others with Firefox? Re-installed, it doesn't appear (I'm using Greasemonkey), Turkmaster appears and loads on Chrome with Tampermonkey.

If it's not working for others on FF, what are you using instead?

Vali Sheik

Reaction score
OK. because I use this script a lot and important for my documentation I checked to see if this could be used on the old site still. It does but needs to have 5 lines changed in the current version of MTurk HIT Database Mk.II:
Code:
187:          var payload = { encodedDate: _date, pageNumber: 1, sortType: "All", "doNotRedirect": "true" };
215:          payload = { encodedDate: d, pageNumber: 1, sortType: "All", "doNotRedirect": "true" };
279:          var payload = { encodedDate: _date, pageNumber: +_page+1, sortType: "All", "doNotRedirect": "true" };
306:        var payload = { encodedDate: _decDate(Utils.ISODate(_d)), pageNumber: 1, sortType: "All", "doNotRedirect": "true" };
918:        HITStorage.fetch(MTURK_BASE+"status?doNotRedirect=true");
Thank you so much, It's working fine.

Fanugi

Reaction score
Thank you so much, It's working fine.

This post helped me move forward with the new site but I wonder if it will ever be integrated? Word is that it was but it's been quiet on that front since.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This script was shared with me and with the creator's permission, I'm sharing it here:

Show HIT Details on Tasks page

Script:

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Show HIT Details on Tasks page
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  Add details for HITs on the detail status bar
// @author       JRB
// @match        https://worker.mturk.com/projects/*/tasks*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

function getElementsByXPath(xpath, parent)
{
  let results = [];
  let query = document.evaluate(xpath,
      parent || document,
      null, XPathResult.ORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null);
  for (let i=0, length=query.snapshotLength; i<length; ++i) {
    results.push(query.snapshotItem(i));
  }
  return results;
}

function formatDate(date) {
  var monthNames = [
    "January", "February", "March",
    "April", "May", "June", "July",
    "August", "September", "October",
    "November", "December"
  ];

var day = date.getDate();
  var monthIndex = date.getMonth();
  var year = date.getFullYear();

return day + ' ' + monthNames[monthIndex] + ' ' + year;
}

(function() {
    'use strict';

var hitDetailsLink = getElementsByXPath("//a[text()='HIT Details']")[0];
    var hitDetailsParent = hitDetailsLink.parentElement;
    var hitModalData = JSON.parse(hitDetailsParent.getAttribute("data-react-props"));

var detailBarRow = getElementsByXPath("//div[contains(@class, 'project-detail-bar')]/div[contains(@class, 'row')]")[0];

var numAssignableHITs = hitModalData.modalOptions.assignableHitsCount;
    var requesterName = hitModalData.modalOptions.requesterName;
    var projectTitle = hitModalData.modalOptions.projectTitle;
    var timeAllotted = Math.round(hitModalData.modalOptions.assignmentDurationInSeconds / 60);
    var expirationTime = formatDate(new Date(hitModalData.modalOptions.expirationTime));
    var contactRequesterLink = hitModalData.modalOptions.contactRequesterUrl;

var myDiv = document.createElement('div');
    myDiv.className = "col-md-12 col-xs-12";
    myDiv.innerHTML = '<span class="detail-bar-label">Requester Name: </span><span class="detail-bar-value"><a href="' + contactRequesterLink + '" target="_blank">' + requesterName + '</a></span>';
    myDiv.innerHTML += '&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="detail-bar-label">HITs Available: </span><span class="detail-bar-value">' + numAssignableHITs + '</span>';
    myDiv.innerHTML += '&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="detail-bar-label">HIT Title: </span><span class="detail-bar-value">' + projectTitle + '</span>';
    myDiv.innerHTML += '&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="detail-bar-label">Time Allotted: </span><span class="detail-bar-value">' + timeAllotted + ' Min</span>';
    myDiv.innerHTML += '&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="detail-bar-label">Expires: </span><span class="detail-bar-value">' + expirationTime + '</span>';
    detailBarRow.append(myDiv);
})();
If anyone knows who JRB is can you please tell him using
Code:
evaluate();
makes Sarah's head spin.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I went back a few days to read about the problem with this script, but I'm not sure it's now working:
"Show HIT Details on Tasks page.''

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm using this but it does not show projected earnings for the month. Just 'today'. Does anyone know of a working script to show projected earnings for the month?
There are not. Afaik you will have to wait for either HIT Database or HIT Tracker to be done for that.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I went back a few days to read about the problem with this script, but I'm not sure it's now working:
"Show HIT Details on Tasks page.''
Are you asking if it's working? It should be.

Bluebear

Reaction score
I can't use HIT scraper anymore. I updated, and it was fine for a while. But when it stopped working for a bit, I went and refreshed the page. Now the page won't stop reloading/F5ing itself. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't use HIT scraper anymore. I updated, and it was fine for a while. But when it stopped working for a bit, I went and refreshed the page. Now the page won't stop reloading/F5ing itself. Any ideas on how to fix this?
This is my fault. Go into the MTS settings and turn off Rate Limit Reloader until the next update comes (should be any minute now)

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
This is just a little thing, but I miss Title Fixer. If I have 6 or 8 tabs open, I have to click each one to see what's on the page. I just closed the wrong one and lost my hit.

MikeEddyFL

Reaction score
HIT Database worked fine for me for a few minutes after editing the script. Now the URL provided seems to redirect to the new site and it doesn't work. Hard to keep up with all the changes!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
HIT Database worked fine for me for a few minutes after editing the script. Now the URL provided seems to redirect to the new site and it doesn't work. Hard to keep up with all the changes!
Its officially dead, gotta wait until HIT Tracker is done or HIT Database is migrated over.