MTC Survivor Challenge thread

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I forgot the rules, is there any rules? Like double post, no gifs, whatever?

I think I read that, but I wanted to be sure.

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I forgot the rules, is there any rules? Like double post, no gifs, whatever?

I think I read that, but I wanted to be sure.
No rules, just post away until it closes tomorrow afternoon. :poke:

Reactions: Jaded

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't ask anyone. I haven't been around for the past few days so it was nothing personal!
I didn't ask anyone, either. KittyRaces @KittyRaces volunteered. Now I'm bummed I picked the ONE NIGHT EVER to be in bed by 12:30. Oh well.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Dropping the kid off at school... I just gotta say I am REALLY thankful and Jaded is a BEAST at posting :)

I'll be on mobile a bit of the day and if I'm not on when heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha gets here I wanted to thank her again as well!!

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
No one wanted me on their team? I'm a posting machine and I have no life. Oh well, good luck everyone!

Reactions: heeheehahaha

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
No one wanted me on their team? I'm a posting machine and I have no life. Oh well, good luck everyone!
I felt guilty asking anyone to give up the possibility of making money to post in my thread so I didn't. Super regretting that since my internet picked today to be a buttface. :(

Maria Tortilla

Contributor
Reaction score
I felt guilty asking anyone to give up the possibility of making money to post in my thread so I didn't. Super regretting that since my internet picked today to be a buttface. :(
Probably too late for me to join?

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
No that's not the reason. I didn't have time to group up people and I was lucky to get Jaded and Heehee because they posted in the thread.

I actually thought about contacting you and Merrylou but, part of me thought it was fucked up to reach out to you guys since I have not talked to either of you since your eliminations. I felt odd saying, "Hey sorry you're out and all but help me do this". I dunno it's just me lol plus to quote HeeHee "The fear of rejection is real"

TBH I'm really surprised I came this far. The last four challenges I got very lucky on.

1st in the last hour I made one post in the Daily and asked for pity and enough people showed me it and kept me safe.
2nd HeeHee went out of town and I got that one because I couldn't play that week because of work I had to do.
3rd I took a huge chance and gambled all my coins the last night and I was lucky it paid.
4th I had some beers and just answered questions and got 1 more axe than everyone... and everyone thought the stuff had to be turned in on Wednesday night so when I woke up on Thursday morning with my 2 axes left I nabbed my chance.

I have really enjoyed the game and I have enjoyed meeting all the players because I would have never met them if it wasn't for the game! And TQueen has done a bang up job being a hostess. She deserves mass props cause she has had to deal with a lot.

Last edited:

Maria Tortilla

Contributor
Reaction score
No that's not the reason. I didn't have time to group up people and I was lucky to get Jaded and Heehee because they posted in the thread.

I actually thought about contacting you and Merrylou but, part of me thought it was fucked up to reach out to you guys since I have not talked to either of you since your eliminations. I felt odd saying, "Hey sorry you're out and all but help me do this". I dunno it's just me lol plus to quote HeeHee "The fear of rejection is real"

TBH I'm really surprised I came this far. The last four challenges I got very lucky on.

1st in the last hour I made one post in the Daily and asked for pity and enough people showed me it and kept me safe.
2nd HeeHee went out of town and I got that one because I couldn't play that week because of work I had to do.
3rd I took a huge chance and gambled all my coins the last night and I was lucky it paid.
4th I had some beers and just answered questions and got 1 more axe than everyone... and everyone thought the stuff had to be turned in on Wednesday night so when I woke up on Thursday morning with my 2 axes left I nabbed my chance.

I have really enjoyed the game and I have enjoyed meeting all the players because I would have never met them if it wasn't for the game! And TQueen has done a bang up job being a hostess. She deserves mass props cause she has had to deal with a lot.
I wouldn't have been weird about still taking part of the contest even though I was eliminated. I took myself out, really, because I should have bet more coins than I did. It was fun getting to know everyone. But anyway, anyone can feel free to ask me for help in the challenge next week, I mean if the challenge requires teams again.

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Thank you :) Kind words are always appreciated.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I wouldn't have been weird about still taking part of the contest even though I was eliminated. I took myself out, really, because I should have bet more coins than I did. It was fun getting to know everyone. But anyway, anyone can feel free to ask me for help in the challenge next week, I mean if the challenge requires teams again.
:) Well I have posted a massive amount of Dave pics today but they're the same ones you have already seen... If I find any new and good ones I'll tag ya so you can share in his beauty :p

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I have thoughts on this. I typed them all out. It was very cathartic.

The important part is that, I don't plan on making anyone feel rejected here. Please, no one be afraid to ask me... about anything. Survivor, turking, moming, whatever. I might not be able to do the thing, or I may not know the answer to your question, but be assured, I will not flat out reject you. Those feels are not nice feels.

And you can be damn sure I'll be back in this competition the next time around, and if for some reason I can't join in, I will jump at the chance for any general member participating I can do.

:party:

And TQueen has done a bang up job being a hostess. She deserves mass props cause she has had to deal with a lot.
:yesyes: x a bazillion

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I would have asked, but... I mean, I'm fully aware of the fact that a lot of the eliminated contestants were out for my blood last week. If my mother taught me anything, it's that seeking help from people who want your figurative head on a spike is poor situational awareness. Even the people who aren't holding active Survivor-based grudges against me still think I've played too rough. I just assumed (Quite logically, I think) that anyone who wanted me out of the competition entirely would be the wrong person to try and recruit. It wasn't anything personal... I just try not to make a habit of asking for favors from people who think I'm a hard core, ruthless ne'er do well with a soul as black as a goth kids eye liner.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I would have asked, but... I mean, I'm fully aware of the fact that a lot of the eliminated contestants were out for my blood last week. If my mother taught me anything, it's that seeking help from people who want your figurative head on a spike is poor situational awareness. Even the people who aren't holding active Survivor-based grudges against me still think I've played too rough. I just assumed (Quite logically, I think) that anyone who wanted me out of the competition entirely would be the wrong person to try and recruit. It wasn't anything personal... I just try not to make a habit of asking for favors from people who think I'm a hard core, ruthless ne'er do well with a soul as black as a goth kids eye liner.
You just don't like us anymore. I see how it is.