MTC Survivor Challenge thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Alright, slight change of plans here for the week.

• We're going to keep this a TEAM CHALLENGE.
  • We will still be playing TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, and THURSDAY night at 5:00 pm pst.
  • Only ONE player will be playing each night. Each round will be a SOLO round. This means only THREE people from your team. 1 or 2 players will decide to sit out.
  • Each team will have an MVP. That will be the person on Zoltar/Sergey that scored the most individual points that night. Both of those people will be awarded a cash prize and each team MVP will be granted immunity, protecting them if their team loses and faces council.
  • The same game rules apply.
I think this takes care of the lack of balance in the teams. Try to still get this decided by tonight teams if you can. :)

Reactions: essjay

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Kay. My team has decided that

essjay @essjay will take pictures of things on Tuesday
I will take pictures of things on Wednesday
heeheehahaha @heeheehahaha will take pictures of things on Thursday

Baring any unseen circumstances.

Also I just noticed that the only tag for this thread "Dominatrix electrolyte"

Also I got ducks today.

Last edited:

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay Castaways, are you ready for your first individual challenge?? :ahhh:

The challenge this week is:

DONATE THAT RICE!

Yes you! That's right, our first individual challenge will be donating rice through trivia questions. I'm sure you've seen the thread that's already been posted on this site, and we're going to spend the week donating rice and kicking others asses. :kick:

How it's set up:
  • I've already pre-made an account for you. I will be pm'ing you your username and password. I will include the link of the group. I know some of you might already have an account, but using these MTC Survivor accounts for this week assures us we're all starting out with a score of zero.
  • Your score will show up in the MTC Survivor group. You'll be able to explore this more when I send you the link. These are the only scores that will be counted. I will not count any scores from any other accounts you might have on this site.
The Rules:
  • Since this is an individual challenge, the rule is pretty simple. The top person in the number one position and highest score will win immunity, and will be safe from elimination this week.
  • There will be cash prizes awarded to the TOP 3 HIGHEST SCORING PLAYERS.
  • Everyone else, except the #1 spot, will head to council this week.
The Twist:
  • TQueen is playing this week!
  • While I will not be winning any spots (i.e. if I hold the first place position, the person in second place would win the first place prize of immunity) I will be someone to beat.
  • ANYONE who has a higher score than myself at 12:00 pm central each day will win an extra +1000 points to their score. I'll be grabbing these scores daily and making a note of your extra points. This could be the difference in a cash prize or even immunity!
This challenge will run from now until Friday, March 11 at 2:00 pm pst. I will be taking the points at that time and determining winners and cash prizes. This should give everyone time to get some time in on the game.

Keep an eye on your pm's. Again I will be SENDING YOU THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD that you must use for this challenge. Once you get the pm, check it out and feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

nickhatesyou

TQUEEN IS LITERALLY THE PETTIEST EVER
Reaction score
If everyone above your score gets +1k the rankings don't change because everyone that gets +1k will have everyone above them also get +1k

Reactions: TQueen

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If everyone above your score gets +1k the rankings don't change because everyone that gets +1k will have everyone above them also get +1k
I forgot to add daily and when I was grabbing them. READ MY MIND NICK!

Reactions: nickhatesyou

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Ignore the first part :)
Yea.. cause you're actually making us really use out brains for this one! I suppose naughty sounds bad but when I tell my kids shit I don't like I tell them it's naughty ... like a shame shame thing

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Ten minutes while watching Fuller House? Come at me, bitches.

Reactions: Jaded

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting 503s? I have been off and on all morning. :(

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
Monday's extra points:

Looks like Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla and Eetha @Eetha will each be grabbing an extra +1000 points to their final scores this week for being ahead of TQueen @TQueen !

Look for the next bonuses tomorrow at this time!
I'm so confused, I thought the extra point thing didn't happen until 2:00 PM? Or are these the points from.... wait, no, they can't even be from 2:00 yesterday. What is this witch craft?

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm so confused, I thought the extra point thing didn't happen until 2:00 PM? Or are these the points from.... wait, no, they can't even be from 2:00 yesterday. What is this witch craft?
I messed that part up from last night. My apologies on that. I went back and edited that it will be 12:00/central each day. This will be the best time for me. Sorry for the confusion on the bonus points.

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
shenanigan means:

...Freerice be trolling