Funko Nerd Thread

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Also, I don't understand why they don't release the Black Canary bombshell. She's so gorgeous.

She's a lil bombshell. I'm sure she'll be the 7" in the future. Last time I suggested Batwoman and she was released - maybe I should post on their wall again.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'd rather attempt the repaints myself at this point. They should have waited until Catwoman was out to give the full trio a golden goddess treatment.
Compared to my Cryptozoic Cat Woman, the Pop just doesn't look as awesome. I'll still get her, of course.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Compared to my Cryptozoic Cat Woman, the Pop just doesn't look as awesome. I'll still get her, of course.
I know :( I'm not sure I want to buy the second wave of bombshell pops now. Might end up selling the first wave except Harley and Joker.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh shit.
I technically need this for my horror collection.
I have no more room on the floating shelves I bought for any more horror pops. I may need to rotate. Husband thinks I should get rid of one of my two Ashes but no fucking way.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh shit.
I technically need this for my horror collection.
My thoughts exactly!

I have no more room on the floating shelves I bought for any more horror pops. I may need to rotate. Husband thinks I should get rid of one of my two Ashes but no fucking way.
Your Ashes are from two different things - movie and series. Totally need both.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Forgot to post this one for the masses. My current bombshell collection minus Pink Wonder Woman. I also have two Harley variants on the way. Not sure how I'm going to fit them so I have some rearranging to do.