Sole Survivor
Reaction score

$10 rewards at Hot Topic.
plus $10 barnes and noble cancellation gift card Vanyanka @Vanyanka
plus 50% off clearance sale at barnes and noble

=

All these lovely pops for about $25
$25? That's a steal!

That's it. Now I need Clueless - as soon as my new debit card arrives.

Cruxy

Reaction score

$10 rewards at Hot Topic.
plus $10 barnes and noble cancellation gift card Vanyanka @Vanyanka
plus 50% off clearance sale at barnes and noble

=

All these lovely pops for about $25
Me and the girlfriend have been rewatching Parks and Rec this summer, we just started the last season. I need to get those pops.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Me and the girlfriend have been rewatching Parks and Rec this summer, we just started the last season. I need to get those pops.
Great set but I'm a bit disappointed on the lack of chase.

Needed either Janet Snakehole

Or Ron with Hat :p

Cruxy

Reaction score
Great set but I'm a bit disappointed on the lack of chase.

Needed either Janet Snakehole

Or Ron with Hat :p
Janet Snakehole, Duke Silver, Tom and Donna by themselves and then Treat Yo Self chases of Donna and Tom. I know the running gag in the show is that Lil Sebastian is the most important thing on earth...but i think they should have switched him out for Tom and Donna.

There WAS going to be chases for April and Ron, but they got cancelled. Thought they would have ended up being SDCC exclusives, but that didn't happen. Maybe Funko was seeing how well they would sell first...and now that they know they will make them NYCC exclusives or possibly make a series 2 with everyone they missed. I mean shit...they didnt even include Ben!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Janet Snakehole, Duke Silver, Tom and Donna by themselves and then Treat Yo Self chases of Donna and Tom. I know the running gag in the show is that Lil Sebastian is the most important thing on earth...but i think they should have switched him out for Tom and Donna.

There WAS going to be chases for April and Ron, but they got cancelled. Thought they would have ended up being SDCC exclusives, but that didn't happen. Maybe Funko was seeing how well they would sell first...and now that they know they will make them NYCC exclusives or possibly make a series 2 with everyone they missed. I mean shit...they didnt even include Ben!
Yea I heard about that.....I can only assume that a wave 2 will be coming.
These seem to be selling pretty well.
Every store I've gone to only has like 1 or 2 left of any character.

Reactions: scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
No Clueless pops at Barnes & Noble, so I ordered them on Amazon. I did find a Harley Pop! Tee on clearance that made me feel better.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No Clueless pops at Barnes & Noble, so I ordered them on Amazon. I did find a Harley Pop! Tee on clearance that made me feel better.

I got Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie the maternity version of that shirt. :D

Jealous of the spider gwen.

We did pick up one of the Dr. Suess minis though and Gina got a 1/24 B and N exclusive :D
Finally our mini luck returns.....we haven't bough any in like a month because we hit such a bad repeat streak with them we got frustrated.
So now we'll have to go back and get some more.

Cruxy

Reaction score
Thought i would share a couple of our(me and the girlfriends) favorite pieces. We have a lot so this might be multiple posts over the next few days as we are currently reorganizing and figuring out better ways to display our collection.

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Vinyl Vixen - The girlfriends favorite...This was given to her by a friend in the local collecting facebook group. They won it from one of the Funko contests. The girlfriend has everything that has been made by Funko relating to Harley Quinn.

This is one of my favorites: Wacky Wobbler Sons of Anarchy Jax and Clay Protos...as well as the SDCC Jax Teller Reaper Proto. I got all of these through trading. SOA is one of my all time favorite shows so of course i had to have everything made for the show.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thought i would share a couple of our(me and the girlfriends) favorite pieces. We have a lot so this might be multiple posts over the next few days as we are currently reorganizing and figuring out better ways to display our collection.

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Vinyl Vixen - The girlfriends favorite...This was given to her by a friend in the local collecting facebook group. They won it from one of the Funko contests. The girlfriend has everything that has been made by Funko relating to Harley Quinn.

This is one of my favorites: Wacky Wobbler Sons of Anarchy Jax and Clay Protos...as well as the SDCC Jax Teller Reaper Proto. I got all of these through trading. SOA is one of my all time favorite shows so of course i had to have everything made for the show.
I've never been fond of protos, but I can't stop looking at that Harley. She's gorgeous!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Funko...its a terrible hobby to have...but its also one of the most fun hobbies to have.
I feel comfortable knowing I can get my money back if I need to though.
As opposed to other hobbies of mine like buying digital video games or smoking large quantities of weed.

With that said though, I spent about $120 this weekend so I need to bust out some good money today lol.

Cruxy

Reaction score
I've never been fond of protos, but I can't stop looking at that Harley. She's gorgeous!
We weren't fans of them either when we first started collecting. It wasn't until we got our first one that we became hooked lol.

If I had a proto Harley, I'd be too tempted to put makeup on her and get in trouble :bike:
Thats how we thought about all protos! "They just forgot to paint it"