12/29 - The Roomiest Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so u found it on craigslist or something? Ive been checking craiglist, hotpads and apartment.com
I think almost everywhere has this 3x or 2.5x income rule, tbh. Even places that are near the ghetto and look slummy can have a high income requirement, strangely. Basically to move into a ghetto apartment where there's often police there/have been murders there, you have to make 2.5 x 600 per month, so really anyone who doesn't make $375 a week on mturk(very few do make above that), is out of luck getting an apartment just on their mturk earnings

catsoneverything

embrace the brutality
Reaction score
Title: Home Cooking Survey | PANDA
Requester: pr8pra [A13QBP43FB3F4Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: What are your cooking habits?
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is US

One page & quick

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I think almost everywhere has this 3x or 2.5x income rule, tbh. Even places that are near the ghetto and look slummy can have a high income requirement, strangely. Basically to move into a ghetto apartment where there's often police there/have been murders there, you have to make 2.5 x 600 per month, so really anyone who doesn't make $375 a week on mturk(very few do make above that), is out of luck getting an apartment just on their mturk earnings
I was talking to some people on here a few months ago about it. They said if I plead my case and try to persuade them to make an exception. My credit score is 677, I've never had evictions, and I'll have first last and security ready.

Reactions: geniuscrackhead
D

Deleted member 526

catnapped @catnapped I saw you tagged me the other night after I fell asleep!! thanks! I didn't see you tagged me until the next day. I might have still been up though. :)

Reactions: catnapped

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Looks juicy

Title: 句子改写 | PANDA
Requester: Hongqing Liu [ADAITAVYJH404] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: 通过变换句式,句序和同义词,将一个句子改写成同义的其它三个句子。
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 595
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Reactions: Jerami
D

Deleted member 526

I was talking to some people on here a few months ago about it. They said if I plead my case and try to persuade them to make an exception. My credit score is 677, I've never had evictions, and I'll have first last and security ready.
I think it might be different in different parts of the country but idk. I think if you talk to landlords that just own 1-3 extra properties they don't live in, you'll find someone that would be happy to rent to you. especially if you emphasise you've been working on mturk for years instead of job hopping. they like stability.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Looks juicy

Title: 句子改写 | PANDA
Requester: Hongqing Liu [ADAITAVYJH404] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: 通过变换句式,句序和同义词,将一个句子改写成同义的其它三个句子。
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 595
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Masters has been granted
They probably are... if they were like... in English.

:( :(

Reaction score
Actually, I was just about to ask on here, do you know if these places just look at some kind of monthly earning statement to verify income? I ask that because I've been thinking that in a worst case scenario, we might be able to turk 24/7 for a couple of months to get the earnings to show to them. Although that may be a bit dishonest, so I'm not sure(Like have a monthly avg on Mturk of 900, but do a crazy amount of work/unsustainable amount and bring it up to 1300, etc)

Yeah other people here would know more, tbh. I just know that when we were looking for apartments awhile back everywhere we called had a pretty unrealistic income requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.