12/20 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhazard

Reaction score
nice. yeah my favorite threat is "please send me the Institutional Review Board information associated with your research as soon as possible" and that usually gets a response
Reeks of trust fund kiddie with too much education.

Reactions: Rena

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
2 years ago I had a survey rejected because the requester expected it to take the full 60 minutes for $1.50. I tried to be polite but he came back and said 'you should be thankful that you can earn that much while sitting on your ass.'

Since the rejection was reversed I'm sure that his University's ethics board really didn't enjoy that email when I forwarded it to them.

The dude then went over to Prolific Academic and tried the same shit but they ended up bouncing his ass to the curb after he rejected all 40 people who took his survey for 'going too fast.'
Was this Dilmurod Khodiev? I got rejected for exactly that reason and when I argued against it he turned around saying I failed to answer the questions the way he wanted and everyone ruined his experiment.

Reactions: sofaslug

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
To make you look tacky and lower your standing in the community thereby making it easier for me to win Hit Poster for a 3rd time.

It's all mind games with me, Squatty @Squatty
2 can play games Mr. Are you sure you want to open this can of worms? :wink:

Reactions: Rena and C to the J

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wow, Grocery ROI really came through, that day.
:redpandayes:

Edit: They had "equals 90" on their last batch and my qual is 92 or 94 or something. I sent them a message every day while someone else got to work on them exclusively.

:redpandababy:

Last edited:

Entropy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title:Personal features and memories of personal lived events(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester:Sinué Salgado [A3OKC5SI2SMS8S] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.73] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.60] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The aim of this study is to investigate what we call personal memories or autobiographical memory and how people remember them according to their personal features or particularities.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward:$2.00
Qualifications:
Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, US; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;

Took about 18 minutes. It was bubble hell, though...and some brief writing :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.