12/20 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhazard

Reaction score
Title: The relationship between positive and negative events and psychological well-being(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sinué Salgado [A3OKC5SI2SMS8S] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.73] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.60] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The aim of the present study is to investigate how we think about important positive and negative events from our own lives and the relationship between these events and psychological well-being.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [29404-29101] has not been granted; Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, US; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;

Title: Event memory(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Description:
The purpose of this research study is to gain a better understanding of how people remember details about the past in the wake of a momentous event.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [27676-29100] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Title: Personal features and memories of personal lived events(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Description:
The aim of this study is to investigate what we call personal memories or autobiographical memory and how people remember them according to their personal features or particularities.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, US; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;
These are indeed hits, but are they hits that are worth it?

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score

dobermom

Contributor
Reaction score
My chrome and tampermonkey have been fighting for a few months. I can't do most qualtrics hits with tampermonkey on and some non turk websites only work when I turnk it off as well. Wondering if it is worth the time and trouble to switch to another browser. I thought maybe it was just one script, but if it is I haven't been able to figure out which one.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So many neg nillies up in here. Where my positive peeps at?
I gotchu. The crushing, oppressive darkness of the world only serves to fuel my optimism and humor that much more. :D

What is a Blimpie?
It's a sammich shop. The only one I've ever seen was near my high school's campus in StL, so I'm guessing it's a midwestern thing.

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jessica Welcome to the Relationship Survey! $0.70 Rejected
not enough time given to survey

Status
Not open for further replies.