Liking the worker site so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I might not be able to do surveys on mturk anymore. I'm used to mmmturkeybacon's color coded script. that script made every hit on mturk look very different from all the other ones on the page. now everything looks way too much like everything else to me.
HIT Scraper still does that

Reactions: DareAngel3

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Just want to say that I feel for all of you making such huge changes today. I can't even imagine. I will just keep turkin it out since I have no idea what all this old site stuff was. Good luck and lots of good HITS to all!
Oh, the hidden blessings of being a newbie who joined on or after November 1, 2017.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, the hidden blessings of being a newbie who joined on or after November 1, 2017.
actually, she's also getting all these new updated scripts, makes me wonder what she's been doing with the new site with only so many scripts that worked until recently

Reactions: Jessie Bustin

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
actually, she's also getting all these new updated scripts, makes me wonder what she's been doing with the new site with only so many scripts that worked until recently
Probably what we all did before this community became so dependent on scripts for every little thing: we worked.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Probably what we all did before this community became so dependent on scripts for every little thing: we worked.
you just made me realize that I don't even know what I used to do before learning about hitscraper.
searches were not very useful, nor not realizing what 'panda' meant
and ahk.. another useful tool that I only vaguely remember being hesitant to try it out

Reactions: aveline

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember before I learned how to use scripts. I'd make a whole 10 dollars a day, on a good day. That's more than 83 cents an hour.

Jimmy Dragon made me a lot of money.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
This has been one of the strangest days on mTurk I can remember, and that's saying a lot.
also, strangest days in general.
I lost the star for my christmas tree, I couldn't find it all morning.
I really don't understand; who would steal a star shaped cut-out of Harambe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pleco and TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.