12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Determine if the titles from two sources are similar. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc.- PN MAC [A3JRJWPK739YE3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Determine if the titles from two sources are the same.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 732
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;
Title: Identify if Title Matches the Image(Image Audit) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc.- PN MAC [A3JRJWPK739YE3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Choose whether or not a title matches an image
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 765
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;
Only penny HITs I'll do.
Real easy batch tonight too.

For those masters out there who have too many rejections :wink:

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I did a few hits on the new website (as bile violently rose in my throat) and I noticed that when you do a hit it doesn't let you continue working out of your queue. You have to keep clicking back into it. Is there a script or something for this? Sorry if someone already mentioned it but I can't go back to look because my brain is fried and I need to go to bed in a few minutes.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I did a few hits on the new website (as bile violently rose in my throat) and I noticed that when you do a hit it doesn't let you continue working out of your queue. You have to keep clicking back into it. Is there a script or something for this? Sorry if someone already mentioned it but I can't go back to look because my brain is fried and I need to go to bed in a few minutes.
IF you have the panda crazy queue helper installed thats what is doing that because it doesn't work for the new worker site.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree, I'm going to struggle without HF legacy because I would say 90 percent of my pandas and the majority of my mturk income came from logged HITs. As we all know,it's very hard catching live HIT's and in a matter of seconds they would disappear not giving me time to panda them, that's where logged HIT's came in handy because the HIT would go down to the logged HITs section and I could panda it and eventually I would catch it later, I wonder if logged Hits is going to be added to HF that's staying around? Mannnn I hope so eventually. I think the logged HITs section of HF legacy is one of the most important if not the most important feature IMO in turking considering how hard it is to catch a HIT live. I recently started using MTS a few months ago, I was using Hit Scraper and PC, when I made the switch to MTS (HF legacy, Hit catcher) my daily earnings almost tripled because I was able to panda the Hit's I couldn't catch in the logged Hits section, O well back to mediocrity daily totals I guess, but I'm sure most of us are going to take a daily earnings total loss until script updates and added features roll out.
yea, the logging feature was the best function

I also liked it when it included a hitfinder database that let you keep a file of your logs indefinitely
In the end, though, kadauchi doesn't work for us, and the tools he has provided (as well as others, such as johnnyrs, among many others) are godsends to many of us.
I'm sure he knows how useful the logging is, and if it isn't currently included, there's a good enough reason. Be it that he hadn't had any time, inclination, or perhaps something simple, like trying to keep the code for the extension a small as possible - I don't know

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.