12/13 - Wish You Were Here Wednesday!

The great grilled cheese and tomato soup debate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Did 5's get pulled or did it really got done that fast?

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short quick survey about your perceptions and social attitudes. About 10 minutes and $1.75.(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lily [ANSB0IQGQOSXJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.75
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about your perceptions and your social attitudes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not greater than 500000; Exc: [67848-67259] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: Michele

Achilles2357

Reaction score
anyone else not getting the buttons for panda crazy on the old site anymore? not seeing them on the search page, or on the "no more HITs available" message. just wondering if its the beginning of the end for the old site, or if i just need to restart my browser. knowing me, it's something i did. :eggonface:

and...

thank you to all of y'all working so hard on all of these scripts, even though you're not being paid. please let me know where i can donate to help support you as a way to show my appreciation. i'm certainly not rich but i would love to donate to the cause. eveyone else, please remember to be kind to these selfless heroes who are working overtime to fix these resources most of us take for granted. i know this has taught me how much i've been taking them for granted, especially hit database and panda crazy. i am so crazy grateful for y'all and all that you do. :love:
If anyone wants to pay Kadauchi @Kadauchi for MTS, he has a paypal button on the bottom of the MTS options page. I looked around for hit database and panda crazy donation options but didn't see any. I was looking at greasyfork, mostly, and in the script info on tampermonkey.

Reactions: scout and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not bad.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Kalinda UZ for work related to 37VUR2VJ6A22QOFVR1S0KKWIQA1C1X.
The value of your bonus is: $5.63 USD

The Requester included this note:
Congrats, you earned this bonus in the Bank Lending Game (ECUs converted to dollars). Happy holidays

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Click a target multiple times while being recorded on an iPad (Repeats allowed) | PANDA
Requester: Amplified Intelligence [A3D3P3BOKMFJR3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Click a target multiple times and each time a snippet of video data will be recorded to aid with the training of gaze tracking algorithms. (Requires the download of an external application)
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: None

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
this is so beautiful. It looks like a fairytale
One of those cuties is a prince under a spell. The lucky lady who fed them will be rewarded for her kindness when he turns back to normal and invites her to his castle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.