Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Rambo

It ain't over til it's over
Banned
Reaction score
he's looking like a top star. knocked overreem's head off into next year
It was brutal. tell Brock to get juiced to the gills and fight this man. Only thing brock has is size and weight to lay on him

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It was brutal. tell Brock to get juiced to the gills and fight this man. Only thing brock has is size and weight to lay on him
I think he could easily rock Brock too if Brock wasn't careful. Those would be two beasts though. That fight could easily sell a PPV

Reactions: <Gucci>

Rambo

Banned
Reaction score
I think he could easily rock Brock too if Brock wasn't careful. Those would be two beasts though. That fight could easily sell a PPV
Was bs brock got like 2 mill and mark hunt got tens of thousands for that fight. That fight showed how steroids can make you rag doll a heavy experienced fighter

Reactions: Peachy and <Gucci>

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I have not been following the mturk changes at all, but my Hit Finder (beta using the worker site) seems like it isn't functioning anymore. I can use the mturk.com Hit Scraper, but is anyone able to pull HITs through the worker site?
i just noticed my HF beta isn't working and neither is Overwatch...it didn't go off when 5's dropped....

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Was bs brock got like 2 mill and mark hunt got tens of thousands for that fight. That fight showed how steroids can make you rag doll a heavy experienced fighter
Kinda like Rousey vs Nunes and Rousey got rocked.

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider what do you think of this monster francis cant spell last name. Dude worked in a rock quarry in Africa from like 11 to 22 just packing on hard muscle.
I think he's lucky he didn't face Uber Reem when horse meat was legal...good power but not much technique....i think Reem wins that 8-10 times

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i just noticed my HF beta isn't working and neither is Overwatch...it didn't go off when 5's dropped....
The response from Worker changed when searching for HITs. The property [`hit_requirements`] was changed to [`project_requirements`]. This can and will break all sorts of things until they get updated again.

Rambo

Banned
Reaction score
I think he's lucky he didn't face Uber Reem when horse meat was legal...good power but not much technique....i think Reem wins that 8-10 times
You have a point he was built like a machine insane. You saw how bad vitor looks after he got off the juice. Everyones doing roids I honestly dont think francis is

Reactions: rsclone and <Gucci>

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
oi....that's doesn't sound good....it that fixable in our code or only on their end I wonder?

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
You have a point he was built like a machine insane. You saw how bad vitor looks after he got off the juice. Everyones doing roids I honestly dont think francis is
Pride & K1 era Reem was more fun to watch than just about anyone other than Fedor....so big, so strong, super tight punching and defense....I can't stand to watch that running and hiding mess he does now....sucks....

Reactions: Kliq and <Gucci>

Rambo

Banned
Reaction score
What broke my heart was cro cop in ufc. Everyone in dream and pride juice but in ufc he shrank he wasn't aggressive. He's still my all time favorite scariest man alive

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oi....that's doesn't sound good....it that fixable in our code or only on their end I wonder?
It’s fixable but the people that write the scripts gotta update them...

Rambo

Banned
Reaction score
Pride & K1 era Reem was more fun to watch than just about anyone other than Fedor....so big, so strong, super tight punching and defense....I can't stand to watch that running and hiding mess he does now....sucks....
Right leg hospital left leg cemetery.

Reactions: rsclone and <Gucci>

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
What broke my heart was cro cop in ufc. Everyone in dream and pride juice but in ufc he shrank he wasn't aggressive. He's still my all time favorite scariest man alive
Cro Crop messed up by never practicing in a cage....ring and a cage are so different and he didn't even train in one until after his retirement from UFC...well the first one anyway...looking forward to him on NYE fighting a chump in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.