12/11 - Smiling Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
"Mellifluous." One of my favorite words, along with egregious, and indefatigable
When I was in elementary school I got picked on a lot for being the fat kid so I didn't play with many people. While I wasn't playing I sat down and read all the books I could find. Among those was a thesaurus. While 1-4th grade sucked by mid-5th grade I had a freshman in college level vocabulary.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Transcribe an audio involving financial topics | PANDA
Requester: David Zuckerman [A1R2RUIMY8YD5O] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This audio clip involves conversation between two people who participated in an economics experiment. Your payment is determined by estimated amount of time to complete ($1 per 10 minutes).
Time: 12 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $9.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;
Description:
This audio clip involves conversation between two people who participated in an economics experiment. Your payment is determined by estimated amount of time to complete ($1 per 10 minutes).
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;
Description:
Reward: $5.00

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Ty, and the newest version is 0.1.6.1
How did I get an old version when I literally just downloaded it? Weird... I'll go read the instructions for updating it and get back to you.

On the time tracker thing... How would you move it to the left of "Your Account" tab? I'm fairly new to scripting and am not quite sure what to change to move it yet.

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Description:
Reward: $4.00
Description:
Reward: $4.00

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
When I was in elementary school I got picked on a lot for being the fat kid so I didn't play with many people. While I wasn't playing I sat down and read all the books I could find. Among those was a thesaurus. While 1-4th grade sucked by mid-5th grade I had a freshman in college level vocabulary.
Good vocabularies are much underrated, I think.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh...well...so everything's going to be broken and all will be chaos and tears when that launches, I assume
Nah, the only things that will really be affected is that your HITDB/HS/HF/PC/TM stuff will just have to be exported from the regular site then imported to the new one.

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Description:
Reward: $12.00
Description:
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $7.00

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I woke up to an email alerting me about this.

"Message from Dan Simonet
---------------------------------
We just launched the first wave of the Personality and Well-Being study that you qualify for! It is paying $15.00 for completion of all four waves spaced out 3 days at a time.
Here is the link: [URL]http://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=3IRHJ9AYT1NL5YQHU5RLI8BRABFNG2[/URL]
If you experience any problems, issues, or have concerns along the way, please feel free to contact me. I am generally responsive and will try to address any concerns as quickly as possible (within 1 day)."

Can't remember which free HIT led to this but requester name is
[URL]https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&searchWords=Dan+Simonet[/URL]

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF? What are they doing with this site? Will our quals transfer with us? Will those of us with Master's get to keep our status? I don't like change... :howaboutno: This is the first I'm hearing about this so any info or links I can read or whatever is greatly appreciated.
The blog link I posted page or so back has the info from Amazon.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I woke up to an email alerting me about this.

"Message from Dan Simonet
---------------------------------
We just launched the first wave of the Personality and Well-Being study that you qualify for! It is paying $15.00 for completion of all four waves spaced out 3 days at a time.
Here is the link: http://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=3IRHJ9AYT1NL5YQHU5RLI8BRABFNG2
If you experience any problems, issues, or have concerns along the way, please feel free to contact me. I am generally responsive and will try to address any concerns as quickly as possible (within 1 day)."

Can't remember which free HIT led to this but requester name is
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&searchWords=Dan+Simonet
Looks like the qual was here. I missed it.

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/574082/

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WTF? What are they doing with this site? Will our quals transfer with us? Will those of us with Master's get to keep our status? I don't like change... :howaboutno: This is the first I'm hearing about this so any info or links I can read or whatever is greatly appreciated.
Yes, its just a UI facelift.

Status
Not open for further replies.