12/10 - Special Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I guess technically, but there has to be some days where there isn't anything to do that is worth while.
Depends on how low you drop what you consider "worthwhile". There is probably a 10/hr+ batch up at almost all times.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I guess technically, but there has to be some days where there isn't anything to do that is worth while.
Depends on how low you drop what you consider "worthwhile". There is probably a 10/hr+ batch up at almost all times.

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Sometimes before posting we should probably stop and think... "should I say this out loud."

This very thought saves me from posting far more asinine things than I already do.
Well said

Reactions: kryss

weakman

Reaction score
Sometimes before posting we should probably stop and think... "should I say this out loud."

This very thought saves me from posting far more asinine things than I already do.
Asinine is my middle name.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $184.20 (Exported from Mturk Suite)
You swapped what you were actually working on for ScoutIt before posting that, right? Cause even with scripting for everything else you'd still have to manually type the name of each business and I can't see you meeting your minimum hourly requirement doing that

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
"You need a laptop or desktop computer. ~7 min study about your experience on webpages

Requester: KY3"
Does anyone else have a problem getting the url to work on these? I noticed that it will add my mturk ID to the address, and if I just erase my id from the address then the link will work, however that made it so I never got a completion code and I started thinking about it and if i erased my id from it i bet that theres noway to prove i actually did it. Like erasing my id from the address was basically erasing my record of it or something
Remove your worker ID from the URL and it should work. That survey doesn't provide a code though.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You swapped what you were actually working on for ScoutIt before posting that, right? Cause even with scripting for everything else you'd still have to manually type the name of each business and I can't see you meeting your minimum hourly requirement doing that
I am 100% not working on them nor have I ever lol.

weakman

Reaction score
I am 100% not working on them nor have I ever lol.
Are you doing hits that require qualifications, or do you just ignore them and do hits that doesn't require qualifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.