12/10 - Special Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I need a dog around, 100%. They're never official therapy dogs, but they are for me - I spend all day by myself, am naturally depressed and anxious, maternal but not towards children. There is only one known cure... DOGS!
And funny, I was thinking the same last night about PC. Every time I try I get impatient and go back to TM, but I really need to give it a good go. Re-watch the tutorials, ban myself from TM for a week, etc. And I'm at $1.99 today, so drinks are on you tonight :wink:
The other cure is cats.
It took me months to learn TM, one little bit at a time, and no one video showed all the features. I could get that only through asking the forums. So now I'm reluctant to try PC. I get my hits from a combo of Hit Notifier, TM and Scraper.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
marshmallows @marshmallows shows up every once in a while.
Is there any way to make "Go write a book" sound like a dismissive and scornful command like "Go suck an egg" or "Go categorize a mosquito"?

Reactions: Jaded

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
There's a batch of these: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?groupId=3ME56J5KH0A6OHM7NB7LNJZ2KW86CO
Write ALT and TITLE descriptions for an image
What;'s an ALT?
Please provide an HTML ALT and TITLE tag for this image.

• The tags should include the community name, city and state.
  • ALT tag should be full description of scene, 55 - 125 characters.
  • TITLE tag should be short description of scene, 35 - 65 characters.
  • The tags must describe the image, the contents of the image, or some relevant context.

Reactions: Caturk

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Is there any way to make "Go write a book" sound like a dismissive and scornful command like "Go suck an egg" or "Go categorize a mosquito"?
I'm sure if you try hard enough, or say it at the right time.

But I get the hint. I'm leaving.

:p

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.