12/08 - This Cheap Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know why or what exactly it is, but I've been freaked out by them my whole life. Just looking at them makes my fingers feel all itchy/twitchy and my teeth hurt. (Note that I've never had dental surgery that meant I had cotton packed in there or anything.) I will run from them, and I make my roommate save me from the ones they put in medicine bottles at the store. He laughs at me, but luckily he still does it. (He also chases me around the house while aggressively stirring sour cream, because he's evil like that.) Anyhoo, I just get really really skeeved around cotton balls for no particular reason that makes any sense, and will run for my life if I have to to stay away from them.
I actually get kind of the same sensation. Like the idea of touching them makes my mouth pucker. Same with fuzzy sweaters.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, you never send me fresh juice and wine.
We don't keep wine around very often... and you know full well that Sangria doesn't count as fresh juice.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know why or what exactly it is, but I've been freaked out by them my whole life. Just looking at them makes my fingers feel all itchy/twitchy and my teeth hurt. (Note that I've never had dental surgery that meant I had cotton packed in there or anything.) I will run from them, and I make my roommate save me from the ones they put in medicine bottles at the store. He laughs at me, but luckily he still does it. (He also chases me around the house while aggressively stirring sour cream, because he's evil like that.) Anyhoo, I just get really really skeeved around cotton balls for no particular reason that makes any sense, and will run for my life if I have to to stay away from them.
:hug:

I kinda understand. I can't stand construction paper or towels that aren't really soft. Can't even look at them. Not afraid of them, but I get nauseated and have to walk away if I see them. Asperger's thing tho :bag:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
What do you use when you would normally use a cotton ball? I use cotton balls all the time!

Reactions: Liz and minkyboodle

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What do you use when you would normally use a cotton ball? I use cotton balls all the time!
For what? I don't think I've ever had need of a cotton ball...ever?

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I actually get kind of the same sensation. Like the idea of touching them makes my mouth pucker. Same with fuzzy sweaters.
Good to know I'm not the only weirdo out there that has these things happen. Down with cotton balls!

That's just crazytalk. I can see no good reason for use of such an evil device.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Please Help Us Improve Restaurant Service Quality | PANDA
Requester: John W. Price [A2NOY1JTWED6VE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This five-minute survey asks you to answer some questions about restaurant service quality.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Politeness has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.