Do you believe in Ghosts and Aliens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Was the Mary Pirc invite? Was it a HIT or is it a separate study?

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
If anyone is in a "show hole", The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is out on Amazon. I'm only 4 episodes deep but it's incredible so far.

arcyjay

Reaction score
Title: Make predictions about political events. $24 + two follow up HITs $16 each.(~ 180 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.33 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.27 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.85 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.74 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 463
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: In this 3-hour HIT you will be asked to engage in online research and analysis and make probability forecasts in response to questions about current world events. For example: “Will Country X experience a civil war this year?” “What will be the value of Stock Market Index Y?” “How many cases of Disease Z will be reported this month?” In addition to doing these analytic activities, you’ll be asked to complete some questionnaires relating to your background and then concerning your experiences on the site.
Time: 6 hours
Hits Available: 40
Reward: $24.00
Qualifications: 9e83b35e has been granted; Exc: [67068-66479] has not been granted; Location is one of: US; SurveyGroup [762] has not been granted

Anyone qual'd who hasn't done it yet?
40 of 'em just sitting there.
Somehow I have the qual for this? I don't have the qual for anything. *settles in* :coffeepc:

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got an email back from Mary Pic:

Thanks for your note. Apparently mTurk changed things in the past week and I can no longer email you through their portal. This obviously is a very big issue. I have no way to get the link for the sessions out. Below I have the link for today's session. If it is at all possible, could you post on a blog where other workers might see it? I am submitting a ticket to mTurk, but I highly doubt they will get back to me anytime soon. I really appreciate anything you might be able to do to get this link out to other participants who started a HIT with me yesterday. Please submit your email address with your mTurk ID number so I can email you tomorrow morning with the links for the third session.

Thanks for completing the first session of the HIT yesterday. Below is the link for the second session. You must complete the link today in order to continue on in the HIT.

Please copy and paste it into a new browser. Note: you do not need to submit anything to mTurk today. Simply complete today’s task and tomorrow morning I will send the link for the third session. As always, please contact me if you have any questions.

LINK FOR SESSION 2: http://marypyc.com/dart/sucrel/5sesreplication/1wkRI/Day2/index.php

All the best,

Mary

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
It takes me FOREVER to make a blanket though. I've been working on this same one for like 6 years.
this makes me feel better
:tmnt: turtle)

Reactions: Jaded

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I think most of us military folk have already done this, but ....

Title: Participate in a study for U.S. MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS AND VETERANS with a post-9/11 deployment (examples: OIF, OEF, OND) | PANDA
Requester: Christian Williams [A2TTS24S7X9HYR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Your responses will allow us to explore how military service may relate to changes (for example, changes in relationships) in the lives of military members and to design resources that are "by veterans for veterans".
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Past Participation has not been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 0;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Req.body

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Search and transcribe domain name search results (US/Canadian Registrars) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Andrew G. West [A2YS1VDIWBNZYN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.29/hr] [Pen: 0.25 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 77
Description: Search and transcribe domain name search results
Requirements: Location is one of: CA, UM, US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.