12/01 - Xena Friday!

Did you know the forum offers 2 step verification? https://goo.gl/YWeH3U

• Yes, I did, and I use it.

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Yes, but I don't care.

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • No, but I might start using it now that I know.

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • No. Don't care. Leave me alone. Go away.

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Its easy for sure... just have to find something people want and will purchase from you that someone hasn't already put it up for cheaper than what ur getting it for.

If you want to do it this is the time to get into it because everyone is in the buying mood during the holidays.
That's true. Maybe I'll try a little bit.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: University Survey Research on Male Sexual Well-Being | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Willamette Univ. Sexuality and Relationships Lab [A34BAL8ANT6ONM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $10.00
Duration: 5 days
Available: 1
Description: Participation entails scheduling and completing 10-15 min phone screen, followed by 40-60 min secure online survey focusing on sexual experiences.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
:o_o: Capn Crunch "Christmas Crunch" was $0.99 a box I sure hope it is awesome because I grabbed 10 boxes
Capn Crunch anything is awesome, or at least it was back in the day. Gawd, I ate that for breakfast as a kid well over 40 years ago!

Reactions: SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Capn Crunch anything is awesome, or at least it was back in the day. Gawd, I ate that for breakfast as a kid well over 40 years ago!
Yeah I went with my memories from30-35 years ago ....never had Christmas Crunch but it can't be much different than regular.

It has extra shapes of xmas things and they are crunch berry colors so I am hoping they are xmas shaped crunch berries

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 481

Basically spent the whole day Spring cleaning. I can't believe how clean my room looks now. Also, going to give my Canon MP980 to goodwill, works completely fine, but I'm sick of looking at it & it's taking up space. Someone gonna get a heck of a deal on that.
Only thing Turking related is I got the Marc Pyc email about learning faces for $30 next Monday.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I really was asking, but I was asking why need this on this forum, not the definition of the term.

but it seems gucci has already provided me with an insight that I hadn't realized
Imgur got hacked.
A lot of people have the same user name and passwords for Imgur reddit & the forum.
I didn’t know it was even a feature we had till today...but the feature is for extra security...
But I thought imgur's hacking was actually from years ago.
I haven't verified my sources though.
either way, I can see how it can be useful for people that use the same password on multiple sites

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I really was asking, but I was asking why need this on this forum, not the definition of the term.

but it seems gucci has already provided me with an insight that I hadn't realized

But I thought imgur's hacking was actually from years ago.
I haven't verified my sources though.
either way, I can see how it can be useful for people that use the same password on multiple sites
There have been instances in the last week of someone hacking various people's accounts here, on TH, and on reddit. That's why we and TH are both pushing the two-step verification thing right now.

We don't actually know that this is related to the Imgur thing. It just seems like a likely culprit. While Imgur was hacked a few years ago, they only just found out/announced it last week. The data from that breach has to be available somewhere. Maybe someone that knows how to find such things heard about it and went looking. I don't know. All we can do is speculate. But I do think the very minor inconvenience of having to enter a code once a month is worth the extra layer of security, especially with what has been going on in the last week.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
There have been instances in the last week of someone hacking various people's accounts here, on TH, and on reddit. That's why we and TH are both pushing the two-step verification thing right now.

We don't actually know that this is related to the Imgur thing. It just seems like a likely culprit. While Imgur was hacked a few years ago, they only just found out/announced it last week. The data from that breach has to be available somewhere. Maybe someone that knows how to find such things heard about it and went looking. I don't know. All we can do is speculate. But I do think the very minor inconvenience of having to enter a code once a month is worth the extra later of security, especially with what has been going on in the last week.
I'm sold on it now thanks ave :) I never use that anywhere but will start doing so now.

Reactions: aveline

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score

We don't actually know that this is related to the Imgur thing. It just seems like a likely culprit. While Imgur was hacked a few years ago, they only just found out/announced it last week. The data from that breach has to be available somewhere. Maybe someone that knows how to find such things heard about it and went looking. I don't know. All we can do is speculate. But I do think the very minor inconvenience of having to enter a code once a month is worth the extra layer of security, especially with what has been going on in the last week.
Once per login, and your login cookie is good for a month?

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.