Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
What device are you using to record? Are you allowing that device to work within the browser?
Well it says it seems to search your computer for what they need. I have my speakers working fine, and the recording tab works fine. I can hook up a wired headset and nothing. I took the headset out and tried to see if the laptop audio would pick it up but the boxes never find anyting. I mean maybe im missing something but would love to get some insight that im completely looking over

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you using any kind of script to keep track of your earnings? The one I linked you to above is the one that does it. There might be another one that people use, but I'm not sure.
I have several. I wonder if maybe they are conflicting with each other? Oh well, Thanks for the attempt!
I appreciate it!

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey about Hotel Online Review | PANDA
Requester: Lawrence [A1VDF0MI1OV01F] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.21 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about hotel online review
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: None

took about two minutes

I took the headset out and tried to see if the laptop audio would pick it up but the boxes never find anyting. I mean maybe im missing something but would love to get some insight that im completely looking over
Pretty sure it has something to do with either the version of firefox, java, or the permission granted. Doubt it is your hardware itself

Reactions: lo3fg

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have several. I wonder if maybe they are conflicting with each other? Oh well, Thanks for the attempt!
I appreciate it!
Yeah, they could be - some of them do. In my opinion, all you need is the one I linked to and HIT Database Mk. II to keep track of earnings and HITS. If you have multiple scripts to keep track of one thing (like earnings), I'd definitely get rid of whichever you like the least.

Reactions: <Gucci>

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Well it says it seems to search your computer for what they need. I have my speakers working fine, and the recording tab works fine. I can hook up a wired headset and nothing. I took the headset out and tried to see if the laptop audio would pick it up but the boxes never find anyting. I mean maybe im missing something but would love to get some insight that im completely looking over
Normally when that happens to me, the java applet (or program or whatever the hell it's called) didn't load. Closing my browser usually gets it to work. Make sure you've updated java to the latest version.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
What device are you using to record? Are you allowing that device to work within the browser?
Honestly man. Do i need a plugin for this? i was trying just to set up my laptos audio. I thought it was just fill out app, search for the devices and thats it. Is there something i need more than just headphones

Edit sorry . I thought they seemed easier tthan i thought

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly man. Do i need a plugin for this? i was trying just to set up my laptos audio. I thought it was just fill out app, search for the devices and thats it. Is there something i need more than just headphones

Edit sorry . I thought they seemed easier tthan i thought
Just Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.