C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 3-4 minute study for $0.35 | PANDA
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.90][Fair: 4.65][Comm: 4.08][Fast: 4.61]
Description:
Complete a 3-4 minutes research study for $0.35
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
So I have pfa, pinterest, and endor as good batch hits. Are there any other must haves for panda crazy?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Visit a web page and tell us your first reaction to it and opinions about it | PANDA
Requester: User Experience Research [A2OM0ACK3JQTG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.87] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.94]
Description:
We’d like you to explore a web page for few minutes and then answer 15 questions about the experience and give us your thoughts
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Piloteer has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: US;

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Visit a web page and tell us your first reaction to it and opinions about it | PANDA
(TO):[Pay: 4.87][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 3.00][Fast: 4.94]
Description:
We’d like you to explore a web page for few minutes and then answer 15 questions about the experience and give us your thoughts
Qualifications: Piloteer has not been granted, Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is one of: US

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Beast requester and their HITs usually stay up for hours so everyone should be able to get one^

Reactions: Liz

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is bad we had to write a script to script hits,(that I'm not even doing)

it marks the first page but not the others , we could probably tac it onto the click function of the next button. idk Im not that good with scripts
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/25317-dib2 Should be fully working Squatty @Squatty

For getting the next radios selected w/o risking the previous ones getting messed up.
Code:
$('.nextLink').click( () => {
  setTimeout( () => {
    $('.page:visible').find('input:radio[value="0"]').prop('checked', true);
  }, 100);
});

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
(TO):[Pay: 4.87][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 3.00][Fast: 4.94]
Description:
Qualifications: Piloteer has not been granted, Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is one of: US
Too slow. I think you should just send those sparkles to me :p

Reactions: Liz and C to the J

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
i went to start my car to go get my burrito. and my car wouldn't start after several tries.

now im back inside. this peachy day bless
God's way of telling you to get yuor butt back to your computer and keep doing them body hits!

Those are closed quals that are talked about every day......far from secret :wink:
FTR, "sekrit batchez" was just a joke. none of the ones i do are secret, but most people pass them over because the pay is low (but still over the .10/min rate which is effing ridiculous!!!) and they don't usually post large batches all at once. but if i leave pandas going throughout the day my queue loads with them. with scripts, being familiar enough with the HITs to do them quickly, and pandas/knowledge of when they usually post, etc it really adds up. so these .01-.15 HITs end up paying more than the $1-$10 surveys/games/whatever that most people have their scrapers set for because i do so many so quickly. some of these are also transcription hits so i know a lot of people wont touch them. i don't love transcription but i treat turking as my full time job so i can't just do hits i enjoy or i'd starve and be homeless. ;P

i never max out on these, because there is def better work to grab most days. but on an epic slow day i am still always able to hit $45-60 and it could greatly be attributed to many of these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.