11/30 - Batman Thursday!

Who would win in a Fatal Four-Way Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragments

Reaction score
So how long should we wait until we start contacting GTR and let them know Lacey Linton was KIA while turking?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on your relationship with your supervisor and organization | PANDA
Requester: Richard Harry Morgan [AIJD9KP116UPU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In the following, we ask your opinion your relationship and attitude towards your supervisor and organization. Please rate the extent to which you agree with each statement.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

SliceofLife @SliceofLife

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on your relationship with your supervisor and organization | PANDA
Requester: Richard Harry Morgan [AIJD9KP116UPU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Description: In the following, we ask your opinion your relationship and attitude towards your supervisor and organization. Please rate the extent to which you agree with each statement.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

SliceofLife @SliceofLife

A.Lem

Reaction score
Think I figured out why I got a massive amount of PRE's....my Panda crazy crashed the other day and when I reloaded I reloaded the one that went to the old site *facepalms* I didn't even realize it wasn't on the new site until a few minutes ago lol wow what a difference it makes to be on the right site. Deleted the old button so hopefully no more problems *crosses fingers* :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: Kat8mouse

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Shit, I just noticed everything's down 20-25% today. Must be the IRSpocalypse.
This drop is nothing. Yesterday a "whale" sold his entire bitcoin fortune and the price dropped from 11,000 to 8000 in 10 minutes. Since then the price has been fluctuating from 8000 to 10,500. Personally I think it could dip even more if people dont get it back up to 10k. Cryptocurrencies are extremely volitile and high risk investment. Just last week bitcoin dropped from 9k to 5k in one day and then back up to 10k the next day. You really gotta have some big stones to not sell during the panic and the average joe loses their money during the panic by selling and then buying in high again when the price rises.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This drop is nothing. Yesterday a "whale" sold his entire bitcoin fortune and the price dropped from 11,000 to 8000 in 10 minutes. Since then the price has been fluctuating from 8000 to 10,500. Personally I think it could dip even more if people dont get it back up to 10k. Cryptocurrencies are extremely volitile and high risk investment. Just last week bitcoin dropped from 9k to 5k in one day and then back up to 10k the next day. You really gotta have some big stones to not sell during the panic and the average joe loses their money during the panic by selling and then buying in high again when the price rises.
Well worded.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Takehisa Kajiwara for work related to 3ZFRE2BDQ908LGT7RYFGRKEOQ34ZX4.
The value of your bonus is: $5.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Binxybaby

Reaction score
2 mins
Title: Research Study: Your perception of company actions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Benjamin Neuwirth [A1D3SKHUTEFYCA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.45] [Fast: 3.96] [Comm: 2.45] [Fair: 4.40] [Reviews: 104] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.15/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 29% of 7] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 22
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Exc: [66475-65886] has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Reactions: Kat8mouse

kkarloff

Reaction score
This only took me 3:30, but you have to export your iPhone Health app data, which is weird. :lift:

Title: (10-20 min) Health and demographic survey of iPhone users in the US | PANDA
Requester: Christian Suharlim [A1V73LHOSM1GR3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.25 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Promptness
Description: The pilot survey will take 10-20 minutes, and will include answering demographic questions
Time: 55 minutes
Reward: $0.41
Qualifications: Have not participated in part-1 of the study has not been granted; Location is US

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Judging others' emotions | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Zaki Lab [A2UFGNKIBZYTH3] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Watch videos of people talking and judge their emotions. Expected time taken will be ~30-35 mins for $4.00, i.e., a $6.80 to $8.00/hr effective rate. Please do not do this HIT if you have done a similar one (from me) in the past. Firefox not supported; Chrome and Safari highly recommended.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

$1 Survey Man

Reaction score
I'm not an old-timer, but I've been in since June, so I've seen 3 or 4 significant dips. Figured today's might be related to the Coinbase settlement, and 'people no longer think crypto is a tax haven' is the one development that would actually make me worry. Or government crackdowns in general. Maybe we can get a proper drop and I can buy more with a clear conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.