11/28 - Tim Hortons Tuesday

What's your favorite coffee place?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Its an independent gas station with an old keurig in the back corner. We don't have any coffee shops, dunkin donuts, starbucks or whatever a tim hortons is lol
We have McDonald's, a cheap diner, and gas stations, but ya know, I drive 40 minutes to a different town to get groceries, so I get better coffee while I'm there.

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Women only (18 & up): Short survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Bahns Lab [A2D8IHK1YTEJ9B] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.60 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Only women who are at least 18 years of age are eligible to participate. The purpose is developing research materials for a future study.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [66242-65653] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Reactions: WarmPotato

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
No Starbucks, so how does it feel to be the only person in the world to actually be living under a rock?
lolol we actually HAD one about 8 years ago, but no one would go there, so they went out of business. Its a taco bell now.

Reactions: EverfreeTree

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
We have McDonald's, a cheap diner, and gas stations, but ya know, I drive 40 minutes to a different town to get groceries, so I get better coffee while I'm there.
We do have a mcdonalds about 20 mins away from my house, so i guess i could go there lol. i just drink monsters pretty much. occasionally i make some coffee

Reactions: EverfreeTree

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 20-minute attitudes and perceptions of friendships questionnaire(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.26] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 456] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $14.21/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic survey that includes questions about perceptions of friendships, social attitudes and individual differences.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [62850938-65646] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Me neither. Apparently I've done 'em all--sometimes years ago. People who receive masters don't understand that after a while the goodies are all done. And invalid parameters and you can't do any more and go away, you're excluded abound. It's gotten rare to see a question I've not answered before. Everything is a repeat....and since I'm eating turkey tonight, it's a repeat, too.......let's hope that dinner doesn't repeat too much.
Nah, mine's b/c I'm a love-less sex-less loser.
But thank you for your vote of confidence :twohearts:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe worth posting here, possibly already has?

Today, Appen announced a deal to acquire Leapforce. This is an exciting development in the work-from-home market. By joining forces with Appen, we envision even more opportunities for our contractors in the future.
Not a fan of this. Appen has always been an absolute pain to work with and this makes me worry about the current projects people have spent years with.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm required by MTC law to ask this, but if anyone wants dibs for the thread tomorrow... make sure to tag me no later than 30 mins before day change or I might forget. This is an early reminder, but it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.