11/28 - Made it to Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
I think you message the requester or something...
Sent qualification request :)

It's been a rough afternoon. I had a tire blow out on the interstate which caused me not to be home to meet my son's bus. His phone is broken so I couldn't get in touch with him and I had to call our apartment office to see if someone could go meet him. The lady couldn't find him, so I was freaking out. I had to ask a stranger at the gas station if I could pay him $20 to change the tire because I really didn't have time to wait for roadside assistance.

I'm borrowing my parents car because mine needs to go to the shop and the tire has a lock on one of the lug nuts (or whatever they're called), so I had to call my dad and ask where the key was for it and then he got all pissed off about the tire.

I finally got home and found my son at his friend's apartment. He didn't call because there's not a phone at his friend's house.

Ugh.... Can it be Tuesday now?

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Experiences being in “the zone”. | PANDA
Requester: Paul Seli [A1IYNH9T7CX84W] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This study investigates processes related to “flow” or being “in the zone”. Participants in this study will answer questions related to their experiences in the zone as well as relevant attention and personality questions on a web-based survey.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None
This took me about 10-15 minutes

Reactions: Itsmee and <Gucci>

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sent qualification request :)

It's been a rough afternoon. I had a tire blow out on the interstate which caused me not to be home to meet my son's bus. His phone is broken so I couldn't get in touch with him and I had to call our apartment office to see if someone could go meet him. The lady couldn't find him, so I was freaking out. I had to ask a stranger at the gas station if I could pay him $20 to change the tire because I really didn't have time to wait for roadside assistance.

I'm borrowing my parents car because mine needs to go to the shop and the tire has a lock on one of the lug nuts (or whatever they're called), so I had to call my dad and ask where the key was for it and then he got all pissed off about the tire.

I finally got home and found my son at his friend's apartment. He didn't call because there's not a phone at his friend's house.

Ugh.... Can it be Tuesday now?
That sucks. I don't know where you live but, and this goes for anyone in the Greater Portland/Southern, ME area, LowCalCalzone @LowCalCalzone ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee etc. if y'all break down and are anywhere near me. Let me know. I own a flat-bed tow truck and would be more than happy to help. MTC members obvs get the friends and family discount. (pay for my deisel and smoke me up):D

Last edited:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Don't let them turn you to the dark side.
I actually did quite a few surveys when I started out, and I dont mind them. They are just not consistent enough to make goal every day so I switched to batches.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I actually did quite a few surveys when I started out, and I dont mind them. They are just not consistent enough to make goal every day so I switched to batches.
The best is to do both. Whatever is offering a better hourly is what I go with. If someone says there is a $10 survey that takes 5 minutes, that is better than a batch that pays $12/hour.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Health Questionnaire: 8-12 minutes for $0.20(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Katie Swan [A3NZRVTEGFZ2IZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.80 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.79 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 51 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer survey questions that will help us better understand human psychology
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 56
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Exc: [27863-27274] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Rena

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your current workplace environment (approximately 15 minutes)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Molly Rottapel [A8WI72VTKRDRQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: For people currently employed in an office setting for a minimum of 20 hours a week and want to answer some questions about their experiences
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 85;Exc: [27829-27240] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.