11/28 - Made it to Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
But do you guys have a shortcut to select the tabs faster than clicking on each one? I guess using two devices at once might be a better option, right?

alk69

Reaction score
Indeed, the PFA HITs are currently completely frozen. However at times, I've seen them still open and function, just without the pics showing. And they are still done, anyway. A few months ago, someone on one of these forums--the dead one, I think--gave a short precis of how he did these HITs to get around the server/lagging. It sounded like he set a computer to run them and didn't think that he had to even view them to do them. It ran them for him. Sounds like the requester got real good work, don't it? And this is why requesters leave here. Nate/Tomnod/geoHIVE has obviously been attempting to find a solution. But they don't offer anything like the work they once did.
No multi-tabbers aren't immoral, they just help overwhelm the server, so no one works--at least legally.
Yeah, I know y'all don't agree with me. People always want to believe that what they want is true. And reason be damned.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
But do you guys have a shortcut to select the tabs faster than clicking on each one? I guess using two devices at once might be a better option, right?
Ctrl + tab

edit: You can bind it to another key with AHK, or if you have a programmable mouse you can put it in there too.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Ctrl+Tab will change tabs. Set up a macro to your device of choice

Reactions: tempo

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jump to the next open tab Ctrl + Tab or Ctrl + PgDn
Jump to the previous open tab Ctrl + Shift + Tab or Ctrl + PgUp
Jump to a specific tab Ctrl + 1 through Ctrl + 8
Jump to the last tab Ctrl + 9

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to do this, but what's this PFA?
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.82] [Fair: 4.70] [Comm: 3.64] [Fast: 4.07]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Swimming Pool, No Swimming Pool, and Too cloudy. Cannot tell..
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 75
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1475 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

Reactions: Dutchy

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Squatty

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Before someone was nice enough to give me a script, my hand formed into a claw from using this so much on VDX.
VDX Claw. That can be life threatening on the day they fucked up their (float).
Glad you made it.

Reactions: C to the J

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Awake with zero desire to work. :coffeepc:

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Watch short videos and judge how they affect you emotionally. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. | PANDA
Requester: Alan Cowen [A2862FWM2LCOP0] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.40 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.39 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.54 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.71 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 29
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will rate the emotions induced by 30 short videos using a button system
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 73
Reward: $0.72
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1

Batch. Idk how long the videos are

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Indeed, the PFA HITs are currently completely frozen. However at times, I've seen them still open and function, just without the pics showing. And they are still done, anyway. A few months ago, someone on one of these forums--the dead one, I think--gave a short precis of how he did these HITs to get around the server/lagging. It sounded like he set a computer to run them and didn't think that he had to even view them to do them. It ran them for him. Sounds like the requester got real good work, don't it? And this is why requesters leave here. Nate/Tomnod/geoHIVE has obviously been attempting to find a solution. But they don't offer anything like the work they once did.
No multi-tabbers aren't immoral, they just help overwhelm the server, so no one works--at least legally.
Yeah, I know y'all don't agree with me. People always want to believe that what they want is true. And reason be damned.
There are scammers, and Nate/Tomnod/geoHIVE can easily fix it by blocking them. Its not hard for them to see outliers where the work that is getting submitted is bad.

The blame lies equally if not more with the people who hype up such HITs to a point that there is a frenzy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.