Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i am feeling it

Reactions: <Gucci>

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm trying to get in but it's gonna be like islandmac getting into trivia last night apparently LOL

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

savvy

Reaction score
you met him at target? or was this your bf?

savvy @savvylabell
haha

that is a good question. No i've been seeing a dude for a few weeks, we went to a nice dinner at my fav brewery, then i needed something across the street at target and found these awesome sharpies haha. it would be epic to meet someone while buying sweet sharpies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
haha

that is a good question. No i've been seeing a dude for a few weeks, we went to a nice dinner at my fav brewery, then i needed something across the street at target and found these awesome sharpies haha. it would be epic to meet someone while buying sweet sharpies.
he's been a good guy so far?

and yeah i havent met anyone buying sharpies yet. its sad. honestly you would think Target would be a nice place to meet ladies

Reactions: <Gucci> and savvy

savvy

Reaction score
he's been a good guy so far?

and yeah i havent met anyone buying sharpies yet. its sad. honestly you would think Target would be a nice place to meet ladies

not too bad. Definitely not forever, his job is wayyyy tooo complicated, but he's been a gentleman, asks me all the right questions and we send each other cute pictures of our dogs. It's been a nice stepping stone to get back out there - he deploys soon and is in a special group soooooo.... yeah. but we've discussed it like adults or some shit. hahah. it's someone to hang out with for sure. Then i come home and hang out with yall haha

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
not too bad. Definitely not forever, his job is wayyyy tooo complicated, but he's been a gentleman, asks me all the right questions and we send each other cute pictures of our dogs. It's been a nice stepping stone to get back out there - he deploys soon and is in a special group soooooo.... yeah. but we've discussed it like adults or some shit. hahah. it's someone to hang out with for sure. Then i come home and hang out with yall haha
did you meet him online?

you deserve it though. you're a good person and a good poster here at mturk crowd

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah I can't find the room to input the password. This website was being crazy the other night when I tried to play as well.
He made a room on the new site, but there's a waiting time for it to be ready. Weird.

We'll let you know when it's ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.