11/22 - The List Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I need someone who knows something about figuring out the area for vinyl siding to pm me. I am useless.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
reload

Title: Information request. | PANDA
Requester: Jaime Arguello [A3H3EZNM8ORYNI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.44] [Fair: 4.64] [Comm: 4.03] [Fast: 4.59]
Description:
You will be given search task description and be asked to produce an information request of the type you would enter into a speech-enabled search engine. To complete the HIT, you must use a Mozilla Firefox browser and have a working microphone connected to your computer.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 296
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
You have completed all tasks that can be completed by the same worker.

We appreciate your effort and will do our best to review your HITs as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, you can send us an email.

Looks like they pulled it back to prevent us from doing too many.

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score
oh hey I got rejected by Richard Wirth too :eyeroll:
Whoops, didn't know posting IRB information was not allowed.

If you require their IRB information it is easily accessible on the first page of TO - I'd suggest writing them.

Last edited:

lo3fg

Reaction score

If you require their IRB information it is easily accessible on the first page of TO - I'd suggest writing them.
I got this email from him:

"I am actually currently in talks with MTurk to find out how to compensate workers. I was instructed that I could cancel the batch that I sent out and prevent losing all of the money that my colleague and I put into the project, but by cancelling this batch I lost the option to use the "Bonus Worker" button. We failed to release the survey with safeguards in check, and as a result received over 300 responses with an unrealistic completion time.

If you would like to provide me a PayPal or something, I would be more than happy to compensate you for your time."

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

We try to err on the side of caution when posting contact information, including emails. You guys can PM the email.

Reactions: Kerek and Antamania

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the jaime to work? I get error 1, and blocked on other browsers.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score

"I am actually currently in talks with MTurk to find out how to compensate workers. I was instructed that I could cancel the batch that I sent out and prevent losing all of the money that my colleague and I put into the project, but by cancelling this batch I lost the option to use the "Bonus Worker" button. We failed to release the survey with safeguards in check, and as a result received over 300 responses with an unrealistic completion time.

If you would like to provide me a PayPal or something, I would be more than happy to compensate you for your time."
Send them this link

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSMechTurk/latest/RequesterUI/ReversingRejectedAssignment.html

and tell them to get to work.. I haven't gotten a response at all from them

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Good afternoon, folks.
Has anyone else done this HIT?
I want to know how many you skipped over, or did you answer them all?
Title: Reading and typing sentences | PANDA
Requester: Rachel Ryskin [AUP2GYB26HEFZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.78 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.56 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will read 95 sentences and have to proofread and retype them
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 42
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

Antamania

TO Mod
Reaction score

I'll never understand this line of thought. Is it really that inconceivable people can read faster than average?

jnalleyne

Reaction score
Is the Speechpad qual worth getting. I might start doing transcription.

Reactions: emily

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

unacceptable and unbelievable. and another bullshit completion time excuse. that took over 20 minutes with multiple videos.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good afternoon, folks.
Has anyone else done this HIT?
I want to know how many you skipped over, or did you answer them all?
Title: Reading and typing sentences | PANDA
Requester: Rachel Ryskin [AUP2GYB26HEFZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.78 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.56 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will read 95 sentences and have to proofread and retype them
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 42
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US
Read the instructions closely.
You don't skip over anything.
Should take ~15min.

Status
Not open for further replies.