Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
They all line up to stab a rapist but the latter sounds like an intriguing concept. basketcasey @basketcasey chooses weird moves.
I know, right?

I suggest we watch Lady Ninja Kaede 2 if it's still on Netflix. It's about a ninja nun who has to deliver a magic dildo to a monk who had his man bits replaced with a black hole.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Well we have been non stop texting for three weeks and only two dates thus far. So no, not a lot. He's on call 24/7/365 for the navy.
Oh gotcha. My B/F and I are both military so I know how that goes. He's on a trip right now and it can be super frustrating because of time differences, lack of communication, and uncertainty with timelines on returning

It can take some getting used to, but if you feel like he's worth it, I would stick it out. :wink:

D

Deleted member 481

OT: For Christmas, the only concrete thing I want is a new Android phone for SB apps. I HATE my LG Destiny phone. Tried the apps on my ipad mini, wow what a difference. Need to look at tracfones cause I might as well have a number to use for hits.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know, right?

I suggest we watch Lady Ninja Kaede 2 if it's still on Netflix. It's about a ninja nun who has to deliver a magic dildo to a monk who had his man bits replaced with a black hole.
Um, yes. This is what we are watching.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh gotcha. My B/F and I are both military so I know how that goes. He's on a trip right now and it can be super frustrating because of time differences, lack of communication, and uncertainty with timelines on returning

It can take some getting used to, but if you feel like he's worth it, I would stick it out. :wink:
Congrat to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which service(s)?

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Congrat to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which service(s)?
Air Force. Both reservists now, but both flyers so we are gone a lot, and mostly not at the same time.

Thanks! I just hit 9 years in and he just re upped for 6 more. Guess we are gluttons for punishment.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

I'm trying. he just had a mini meltdown trying to explain it to me, because I feel a little blown off. he does all this secret IT stuff he can't even talk about and works weird times, and i think my hurt feelings just super frustrated him because he can't control it. I feel bad for him, because this is clearly why he was still single and struggling to meet people. And we already know deployment timeline, so that's soon, so we don't even know at this point lol. We just know we like each other and get along. that's about it.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Here ya go, LlamaRhama, et al service peeps. $3.00

Title: Write about military experience and complete survey about attitudes. | PANDA
Requester: Jenna Duronio [AAHXDI5ELZ1GY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The major purpose of this research study is to gain a better understanding of experiences individuals in the military have, and how responses to those experiences, as well as individual attitudes might relate to outcomes after the event has passed.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Military experience is 1

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I'm trying. he just had a mini meltdown trying to explain it to me, because I feel a little blown off. he does all this secret IT stuff he can't even talk about and works weird times, and i think my hurt feelings just super frustrated him because he can't control it. I feel bad for him, because this is clearly why he was still single and struggling to meet people. And we already know deployment timeline, so that's soon, so we don't even know at this point lol. We just know we like each other and get along. that's about it.
Speaking from the other side of the coin, it's really frustrating trying to explain, but the fact that he's trying to is good. It's a thin line between what you can and can't say. I think I explain to my friends and family every time I talk to them what I do, lol.

But it's good you like each other! Can definitely be something to build on.

Reactions: savvy and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.