11/17 - Things to do on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
So I just caught that .75 Dynamic Decision Making Laboratory HIT off a Panda...and accidentally submitted it instead of clicking on the link to open up the page...
Contact the requester and ask for the survey link...

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Only the first one or first four. Then you can bail. And only if you're still in your teens or 20s. Otherwise read good fantasy.
I'll never not love it all. Fortunately I get to relive the wonder as I introduce it to my kids. HP was my gateway drug, man.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to get a regular sleep cycle going, but between my damn cat yowling EVERY night/early morning between 3 and 5 am and my kid and hubby being completely helpless in the morning before school/work I haven't had a block of sleep longer than about 4-5 hours in months. I just want a weekend away, by myself, just for sleep.
Me too - between the cats and the kids I would love more than 4-5 hours

Reactions: Liz

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, you seriously need to consider your avatar. Is it something you really identify with? Becasue I'm at the neuro-opto whatsit and they said my right eye is bigger than my left. Which is just one more pecie of evidence that I am turning into Leela.

Also my eyes are dialated so I have no idea if I just typed what I think I did. But this was just too important to wait on.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Guys, you seriously need to consider your avatar. Is it something you really identify with? Becasue I'm at the neuro-opto whatsit and they said my right eye is bigger than my left. Which is just one more pecie of evidence that I am turning into Leela.

Also my eyes are dialated so I have no idea if I just typed what I think I did. But this was just too important to wait on.
I still don't get why Jaded @Jaded gets two accounts.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Yeah, I guess you could say I identify with mine.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score

Our eyes being a different size is very very common. Many photographers feel the "good side" of someones face is typically to tilt the face away from the camera with the larger eye further away from the lens and the smaller eye closer, so that the face appears proportionally symmetrical.

THFYM

Neither Agree Nor Disagree
Contributor
Reaction score

My avatar is me, so nothing to worry about there. Whew.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score

I'm slowly turning into Kitty...and I make that face a lot...and I say dumbass a lot...

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Sent back a bunch of DI2B. Not feeling this format. Takes me much longer for each one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.