11/17- Fresh Bread Friday

If you were going to bake bread, what would you make today?

• White or Wheat Bread

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Cinnamon Rolls

Votes: 36 22.5%
  • Zucchini Bread

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Banana Bread

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Pumpkin Bread

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Pepperoni & Cheese Bread

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Give Me Tacos Or Give Me Death!

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Hand Sanitizer

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Turkleton

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else think it's sad that Scoutit is over half of all available hits right now?
I don't think it's sad. There are turkers from all over the world and while those are not HITs I would ever personally work on ... it actually warms my heart that there are people out there tonight that are deliriously happy for the work (which is probably more than they may earn in their own country).

D

Deleted member 526

I don't think it's sad. There are turkers from all over the world and while those are not HITs I would ever personally work on ... it actually warms my heart that there are people out there tonight that are deliriously happy for the work (which is probably more than they may earn in their own country).

I've seen people in india complaining about the pay on some mturk hits

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Your Facial Expression Recognition Score: 60%
The average FER Score is: 65.2%

Your scored higher than 30.4% of people who have previously taken this test.
This means that you were better than the 30.4% of people at identifying emotions from facial micro-expressions.

Well it was about what I guessed when I did the study. Maybe this explains why I have no idea what some emoji s mean.

:optipfrog:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Your Facial Expression Recognition Score: 60%
The average FER Score is: 65.2%

Your scored higher than 30.4% of people who have previously taken this test.
This means that you were better than the 30.4% of people at identifying emotions from facial micro-expressions.

Well it was about what I guessed when I did the study. Maybe this explains why I have no idea what some emoji s mean.

:optipfrog:
:bear:

:couchpotato:

:panda:

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Drunk Amazon (ONLY people who have purchased from Amazon while intoxicated) | PANDA
Requester: Logan Freedman [A255Y4TEMNO560] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.89 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.17 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This survey is about people who have gotten intoxicated and purchased items on Amazon. We ask that only people who have purchased items from Amazon while intoxicated take the survey.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: optipfrog

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Do hot keys no longer work on ocmp5?
if ur talking about the Kada hotkey script they never did... If you are talking about ur custom script it should still work. If you are using FF and upgraded to the new Quantum bs than you have to switch all ur scripts over to a Tamper monkey or violent monkey cuz they no longer work with greasemonkey.

Reactions: Digital Nomad

WarmPotato

Reaction score
Great...so I cash out on Prolific to try and see how their forms work for money transactions. I thought it would be like sending money to Amazon's account page, with additional options to check how much and which area of their store I could store it in but nope. I just sent my money to an account that doesn't even exist and it won't let me stop it.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Great...so I cash out on Prolific to try and see how their forms work for money transactions. I thought it would be like sending money to Amazon's account page, with additional options to check how much and which area of their store I could store it in but nope. I just sent my money to an account that doesn't even exist and it won't let me stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.