The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Just don't murder us please.
I probably come off as creepy from time to time but I've met up with (and photographed) a handful of turkers over the past 4 years. You don't have to worry about me... I can give you my pro-contact info and meet in a public place for coffee or food or whatever. No pressure or expectation for anything else, I won't try to sell you a photo session or my crotch.
how the hell have I missed this??? haven't seen them in any stores around Greensboro.....
Food Lion carries them, at least all the ones here in town. I've seen a couple of Harris Teeters that carry them as well.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title:Video Survey Part One ($15 for ~90 minutes today and ~60 minutes tomorrow)!(~ 90 minutes) | PANDA
Worker:Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester:Dartmouth Social Neuroscience Lab [A1FS5L0QPKUG2S] (Contact)
TO 1:[Pay: 3.00][Fast: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fair: 5.00][Reviews: 2][ToS: 0]
TO 2:[Rate: $10.83/hr][Pen: 0.04 days][Res: -- of 0][Rec: -- of 0][Rej: 0][ToS: 0][Brk: 0]
Reward:$5.00

Duration: 24 hours
Available: 2
Description: Two day survey. Day one you will rate videos and answer questions about them (90 min); day two you will answer questionnaires (60 min).
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [63172-62583] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Im tired and I don't feel like watching 90m of something that I have to concentrate on so this is coming back in few if anyone is desperate and wants to Panda....

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I probably come off as creepy from time to time but I've met up with (and photographed) a handful of turkers over the past 4 years. You don't have to worry about me... I can give you my pro-contact info and meet in a public place for coffee or food or whatever. No pressure or expectation for anything else, I won't try to sell you a photo session or my crotch.

Food Lion carries them, at least all the ones here in town. I've seen a couple of Harris Teeters that carry them as well.
:o
Does that mean you look like a murderer?

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

our Food Lions are pretty hood around here...more pepitas than fancy nuts....ima have to drive into town and hit the HT one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.